Getting to know you guys

Mrs devilrules666

Completely Average High School Student
Hey just wanted to say hi, and I was wondering if you guys could tell me a little about yourselfs and what everyone is like on this forum! I just want to get to know you guys better that's all! Thanks :)

Probably better in the introcution forum ;)

Uh... about me? I'm a muscian, into Metal and Gaming (Obviously Anime and Manga too).

All this can be found on our profiles, btw.

Hey nice to meet you! :D Sorry I am new here so I am not used to how this forum works yet :( Thanks for the advice about the profiles. My bf is at work at the moment so he isn't here to tell me how to use the site. This place seems a little busier than the introductions bit so I came here sorry!

Hi :)

I'm a postgraduate student who's almost finished a masters degree in MSc Internet and enterprise computing with obstacle avoidance in mobile robotics as my major project.

I'm they guy that causes so much trouble on the forums, I'm like coal black against jet black. :p Nah, people dont pay too much attention to me. *Wind of awkwardness blows past*

1) I'm a guy.
2) My fav genres are action/fighter, ecchi, comedy and harem. However I'm open to many other cases - horror, mecha, romance, slice-of-life etc.
3) Been a fan since 1998 (started high school), so 11 years.
4) I think I'm a patient guy who says things only when needed, but when I feel passionately about something or I have an opinion, I'll share it. (I try not to insult anyone though, cause I hate to be a bother).
5) I'm the kind of guy that is proud and feels good being called an otaku by others. Although my room isn't covered (floorspace and all) by manga/dvds, I have a collection of Manga/anime/figurines/t-shirts/art books etc.
6) I am a ceramicist in the field of figurative sculpture (although I just started out really), and I also draw manga as a hobby (not professional stuff, but I enjoy it.)

Hope that helps you understand me a little more. As long as there isn't any bad-blood around and no insults are thrown, I can get along with most people.

well, I'm an admin here.
knee before me mortal!!!
bwahahahaha

ps. I'm usually nice when I'm not too weird or too optmistic. or both.

Asdrubael said:
Hi :)

I'm a postgraduate student who's almost finished a masters degree in MSc Internet and enterprise computing with obstacle avoidance in mobile robotics as my major project.
Sounds awesome. Mind if I ask where?
I'm planning to go back to uni for a master degree next year if I have the $$

these words
Spyro201 said:
I'm a muscian, into Metal and Gaming
...made me lol

Mrs devilrules666 said:
Just a thought. Do you guys get on with my bf on here? What is he like on here? Not too much trouble I hope! :)

whos ur bf? and why do i get the feeling ur gonna say citizen geek lol

Spyro201 said:
skikes said:
these words
Spyro201 said:
I'm a muscian, into Metal and Gaming
...made me lol

Why? I don't get the joke?

skikes said:
whos ur bf? and why do i get the feeling ur gonna say citizen geek lol

Also, at least i'm not so dull to not notice "Mrs Devilrules666". It's kinda obvious, aint it? ;)

no joke... it just made me lol

i wouldnt say its dull not to notice something, just absent minded.

and whats with all the hostility spyro? you need to relax, let me play you some whale songs.

skikes said:

and whats with all the hostility spyro? you need to relax, let me play you some whale songs.

You have an odd sense of humour then.

And why the hostility? Because i'm getting the same vibes from you. You chill, then I shall.

Uhhh...I'm MrChom and I work in the exciting field of school IT (OooooOOOOooooh).

I'm mainly into mech and action stuff.....I'll probably be posting a bit less too once the kids come back to school and RUIN ALL MY LOVELY COMPUTERS. I can normally be found in the General Conversation or Gaming bits of the forum...or arguing over something.....

Spyro201 said:
skikes said:

You have an odd sense of humour then.

And why the hostility? Because i'm getting the same vibes from you. You chill, then I shall.

Despite knowing your actual ages. i think somebody needs to say this.....Children.... play nicely.

Stop winding each other up.
(skikes....you don't really want end up being the next CG do you?)

Tachi- said:
Stop winding each other up.
(skikes....you don't really want end up being the next CG do you?)

HAHA! that will never happen! im far too loveable :twisted:

and besides i think this is pretty much the perfect way for the devil lady to get to know us lol

Back