Getting to know you guys

devilrules666 said:
@spryo yeah great thanks what have you been up to today?

Went to Merthyr to browse stuff and pick up the final things I need for college. (A bag and some magazines)

I also picked up the Final Fantasy X-2 walkthrough because it was brand new and sealed for 2.99, I thought that was a bargain. Now to buy X !

devilrules666 said:
where were u 5 years ago or so when i needed u to stop me buying the game? :D

Dude, it's Final Fantasy. I'm probably gonna get slated for this but, a crap Final Fantasy game is better than most other crap for the same price. It couldn't have been the worst purchase you could have made.

Spyro201 said:
devilrules666 said:

Dude, it's Final Fantasy. I'm probably gonna get slated for this but, a crap Final Fantasy game is better than most other crap for the same price. It couldn't have been the worst purchase you could have made.

As much as i think X 2 is a bad game, this is true, but just because its FF doesn't save it from being crap, i mean having cloud and Tifa in Enhergiz didn't save that fighter from total rubbish :p

BlackWolf said:
Spyro201 said:
devilrules666 said:

As much as i think X 2 is a bad game, this is true, but just because its FF doesn't save it from being crap, i mean having cloud and Tifa in Enhergiz didn't save that fighter from total rubbish :p

Final Fantasy X-2 review.

It aint that bad.

Mutsumi said:
It is like Terminator 3 tbh. People slag it off, but really it is quite good. :D

Okay now i know you are insane :p (not that being insane is a bad thing, as my g/f constantly tells me there is little fun in being sane)

Back