Getting to know you guys

Mrs devilrules666 said:
Well my bf was right about you guys. He told me that you guys would be nice to me and make me feel welcome. Thank you :D
Did he told about the brain damage reading all this causes?

Mrs devilrules666 said:

Any sustained period exposed to anime fandom will slowly rot the brain to the point where it recognises only memes and anime theme songs. This is why I go to conventions in a lead lined diving suit, it protects me from the dangerous radioactive particles (nerdons) that anime fans emit.

On the other hand I could just be taking the mick....and I do SO enjoy a good dose of sarcasm.

MrChom said:
Mrs devilrules666 said:

Any sustained period exposed to anime fandom will slowly rot the brain to the point where it recognises only memes and anime theme songs. This is why I go to conventions in a lead lined diving suit, it protects me from the dangerous radioactive particles (nerdons) that anime fans emit.

On the other hand I could just be taking the mick....and I do SO enjoy a good dose of sarcasm.

Lmao

That's ace :lol:

MrChom said:

Thats from all those animo acids that build up. HOLY ****, it's infected my wallet...LOOK theres hardly anything there

Otaku-san said:
skikes said:
Mrs devilrules666 said:
And just in case you think that this is just a one off here is 1 more for you.

double posting... i should spank you where you stand!

thats what he was gonna say

actually what i was gonna say was

skikes said:
Mrs devilrules666 said:
And just in case you think that this is just a one off here is 1 more for you.

double posting... i should slap you in the face with a dick

but i felt it was highly inappropriate

skikes said:
*slaps maxon in the face with a dick*

"You Called"
Gordon%20Brown.jpg

Back