Gaming Arrival Thread

Got Pokemon Ranger, Elite Beat Agents and Phoenix Wright: Justice For All yesterday. :)

Edit: ...and just got Rocky Balboa on PSP. :)

Edit again: ...and a nice GOW 360 faceplate today. :)

Got Bomberman DS for £12.99 courtesy of Play.com.

Not as good as Advance Wars: Dual Strike (probably my favourite game of all-time at this period in time), but one of the best entries into the Bomberman franchise so far.

Got Okami this morning. Poor Yakuza will have to be finished another day, and what with Final Fantasy XII coming soon too who knows when that will be!

Recently(In the vacinaty of a month):

Fullmetal Alchemist: Dual Sympathy
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Spirit Caller
Diddy Kong Racing DS
InuYasha DS(The title is too long and booring)

Oh do I love buy one get one free sales...

Yikes, next week has Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters for the PSP, must buy.

How's Diddy Kong Racing? I was gonna buy it today but I've heard nothing about it. I liked the original, so I'm hoping it's more of the same.

Diddy Kong Racing is fairly decent, the game requires you to beat the same levels 3 times before clearing a world, and the graphics weren't 100% refined, then you have the odd control sceem, rolling the stylus while also pressing the A button is annoying, etc. But it's fairly decent, no Mario Kart mind you, but see alright. I loved the ability to play as many Donkey Kong Country characters, and the ability to race in a car, hovercraft, and a plane.

Dragon Quest: Journey of the Cursed King (PS2) arrived yesterday. I bought it last year when it came out, then traded it in, before deciding I wanted it again. But I didn't want the Platinum one from Play thanks.

So I got the regular one for £1 less from SendIt. ;)

My nice new and sealed Final Fantasy Anthology (FF IV & V) (PS) arrived yesterday too...only missing III and XI now. :)

Well FFXII got delivered yesterday and I am here at work til monday, so I can't play it, I have the guide book which is torture, I think I might go a little mad at not being able to play it

Back