America was when I felt it started to get better, but then that may have been because the stakes had risen somewhat. But it was no Camelot or anything that came after.

As people said, I would play the Epic of Remnants. There is actual some necessary story from them too. The second isn't well regarded, and it and the 4th are less important for the lostbelts that immediately follow from what I remember, but the first (my favourite of the 4) is definitely recommended to be played. And the third even more so.
I would argue the 4th one Salem does have some pretty big lore implications in it's own right. Particularly around the foreigner class which I suspect might be related to the lostbelts (though that's just a personal theory).

I would argue the 4th one Salem does have some pretty big lore implications in it's own right. Particularly around the foreigner class which I suspect might be related to the lostbelts (though that's just a personal theory).
At the very least it does establish the class, so you may be right there. And it has led to some very interesting implications for certain history characters in fate settings in regards to their sheer strength of will.
Spoilers naturally:
Hokusai basically made a deal with an outer god to keep painting, and seems still sane and uncorrupted.
Then there is Van Gogh who from what I have heard basically was impossible to be controlled, and that extreme methods had to be taken because he would not allow any control to be taken and to become a puppet.

Yostar Games Announces Aether Gazer, A New ARPG Mobile Game

logo.dda50277.png
1656422074710.jpeg
words.6210e7d6.png

We are thrilled to announce that Yostar will be publishing Aether Gazer, an anime-themed, action-RPG, set in a sci-fi dystopian world. Aether Gazer will be supported on iOS and Android, and will be released in North America, Europe, and SEA. The release date is set for Q4 2022. Keep up to date on future developments in the release of Aether Gazer here: https://aethergazer.com

Unite connoisseurs of NieR. Show some hype as Punishing Gray Raven (PGR) × NieR:Automata Collab is finally dropping on July 5th, 2022 Summer 🔥

20220628_235759.jpg

Key Art
20220628_225640.jpg

Last edited:
New S-Rank Constructs 2B, 9S and A2, new weapons & coatings, new chapters, new modes, all in Untold Naraka version update on July 5th. Commandants, are you ready? #PGRxNieR #punishinggrayraven

20220629_135709.jpg

Original BGM from Vanguard Sound

PGR x NieR:Automata | Untold Naraka Key Art
Screenshot_20220629-140914__01.jpg

Last edited:
By the way, what do the FGO players think of these pre-5th anniversary sight-seeing craft essences? They look very pretty (especially when you look at the whole pictures on the Japanese 5th anniversary website), but they don't seem to be of much practical value, so are they worth using summoning items on aside from wanting fancy CEs featuring your favourites? I haven't gotten around to levelling up/craft-bombing CEs yet so not so aware of their uses past the baseline skills.

By the way, what do the FGO players think of these pre-5th anniversary sight-seeing craft essences? They look very pretty (especially when you look at the whole pictures on the Japanese 5th anniversary website), but they don't seem to be of much practical value, so are they worth using summoning items on aside from wanting fancy CEs featuring your favourites? I haven't gotten around to levelling up/craft-bombing CEs yet so not so aware of their uses past the baseline skills.
Imo save your quartz for servants. You are only pulling them for the art work. You get one of your choice for free from your ticket anyway.

Imo save your quartz for servants. You are only pulling them for the art work. You get one of your choice for free from your ticket anyway.
Cool, thanks for the tip. It's as I was suspecting then that there was not much utility to these. I pulled the Frankenstein one (too cool) with that ticket, but haven't used it as it doesn't seem very useful, and just realised its fully levelled already so not even anywhere else to go with that. Not dissimilar to the 4 CE handouts for logging in the last week or two.

Not bad. I managed to get Caster Artoria luckily before moving to the guaranteed gacha. Got Arthur Prototype and then a wild Summer Mordred showed up, as if summoned by his presence. Thought that was rather funny.
Just got her on a ticket but had to do a lot of pulls.

Glad I didn't need to spend all my quartz tho.

Fate_GO_2022-07-04-13-31-54.jpg

EDIT: Every new servant I got in my quest for Castoria. I dunno if I got lucky or unlucky. I'll let you decide :p

Fate_GO_2022-07-04-16-44-26.jpg

Last edited:
You got Vlad? Oh, that would hurt. You never want a spook on a limited servant, especially one as useful as Caster Artoria.
You got a large selection though I see. 1 5 star and 4 4 stars before she showed up.
Lol yeah, well at least I have an arts based berserker if I wanted to team him up with her I guess. In the end Castoria was also a spook. She came as a silver card that turned yellow in that rare event that sometimes happens.

I really can't complain though, I have close to 300 quarts left and I'm very happy with Abi as well, I wanted either Abi, Hokusai or Sherlock Holmes from that banner so I got what I wanted with change for the next summer banner.

Back