Are there any good sites/blogs that follow CN merch releases for gacha games like Genshin, Honkai SR, Arknights?

I have a Taobao account so can see the Mihoyo store pretty easy but just hope there is something a bit more concentrated

Are there any good sites/blogs that follow CN merch releases for gacha games like Genshin, Honkai SR, Arknights?

I have a Taobao account so can see the Mihoyo store pretty easy but just hope there is something a bit more concentrated
Sorry I'm not familiar with any unfortunately

I got Silver Wolf on the new Banner. It only cost me every ticket I saved up lol.

View attachment 29440
Nicely done, it gets a bit nerve-racking as the counter goes down with no show of the the wanted character! I tried to get Super Orion in FGO and had to stop to hold on to what I'd been saving for Oberon (especially as I got my third Siegfried, who has now become an omen in my summoning attempts!). But I have been very lucky with Honk honk, getting both Seele and Jing Yuan, but despite the latter I am now saving for Kafka because she is just too cool, just pipping Silver Wolf for me.

How are you finding Avalon? It seems really good so far and definitely helps make up for my sadness at not having the summer camp event anymore heh.

Nicely done, it gets a bit nerve-racking as the counter goes down with no show of the the wanted character! I tried to get Super Orion in FGO and had to stop to hold on to what I'd been saving for Oberon (especially as I got my third Siegfried, who has now become an omen in my summoning attempts!). But I have been very lucky with Honk honk, getting both Seele and Jing Yuan, but despite the latter I am now saving for Kafka because she is just too cool, just pipping Silver Wolf for me.

How are you finding Avalon? It seems really good so far and definitely helps make up for my sadness at not having the summer camp event anymore heh.
I'll be honest I haven't booted up FGO since I got into Star Rail. I am obsessed right now, I will try and go back to it soon though :)

I'll be honest I haven't booted up FGO since I got into Star Rail. I am obsessed right now, I will try and go back to it soon though :)
Heheh I completely get that. I'd slowed down with after completing the available story and then being limited by their equivalent of AP so have been just slowly grinding in that whilst getting back to FGO.

I failed with Silver Wolf with Star Rail (for now, I bet I can still get her if I farm a lot more currency with story events and levels) but got Morgan on FGO as well as the two fairy knights on the banner with her. Now if only I could catch up story wise to play the latest lostbelt...
Doesn't help that these next banners are my weakness... knights of the round table servants and fae servants... And so close to summer too...

I failed with Silver Wolf with Star Rail (for now, I bet I can still get her if I farm a lot more currency with story events and levels) but got Morgan on FGO as well as the two fairy knights on the banner with her. Now if only I could catch up story wise to play the latest lostbelt...
Doesn't help that these next banners are my weakness... knights of the round table servants and fae servants... And so close to summer too...
I'm playing through Avalon now and really enjoying the story - some great characters and my favourite is the twisted Fae Tristan! I'm trying very hard to hold on to enough resources for Oberon's banner (another great character) but wish I had enough to try for Tristan and Morgan.

Also interesting how a fair few characters from this lostbelt have had their summoning banners in advance (Altria a whole year earlier but thank goodness for that I say!). It does seem like evening converges around the summer banners so nothing I'll have nothing left by the time of the summer event booo!

I'm playing through Avalon now and really enjoying the story - some great characters and my favourite is the twisted Fae Tristan! I'm trying very hard to hold on to enough resources for Oberon's banner (another great character) but wish I had enough to try for Tristan and Morgan.

Also interesting how a fair few characters from this lostbelt have had their summoning banners in advance (Altria a whole year earlier but thank goodness for that I say!). It does seem like evening converges around the summer banners so nothing I'll have nothing left by the time of the summer event booo!
It is a bit odd. Altria I imagine was released because they needed someone good for the banner and they could tease Lostbelt 6 a bit with her.

It's like how VTubers and streamers get paid to promote gacha games. They don't get paid technically because instead they get given gacha money. Why? Because that's what they end up blowing it on really quickly on said game.
Haha cut out the middle man, and get on with it eh? Gotta love the modern age.

Screenshot_20230620-093911_HonkaiStarRail.jpg

So, try as I might, I couldn't resist trying to pull for Silver Wolf (too cool 😎 to resist) and when nearing the pity limit I got another Himeko instead. Ah well, I do really like that character (coffee anyone?) so all good, but doubt I'll be able to collect enough stellar jade for Silver Wolf now. Love their pity system though, doesn't feel like any of those resources go to waste given the numbers get rolled over to the subsequent banners, so here's hoping I can land Kafka next time.

I failed getting Silver Wolf on the 50/50 but got her after 40 rolls after that! Her little event recently was fun to play, gave plenty of fun scenes for her character.
Nice one! These last two events have been fun, though the good FGO story events tend to be much better I feel. I've finished all except for these current lab assistant daily missions, so don't hold out much hope of trying again on this banner. I do have a few forgotten hall ones still to do, so I may get one more shot at most heh.

Right time to put away the Honkai and play some FGO

EDIT: Got Lancelot (and Percival)

View attachment 29611

Saving for Arcueid now. Nothing else matters lol
Wow, that's the perfect pull dude - well done! I'm saving up for Oberon and maybe Koyanskaya if any leftovers, which is why I tried very hard and resisted the Morgan banner and am now having to do the same for this banner especially as those two you got seem like great characters as well from what I've played. But I have too many busters to not try and get some good supports to make the most of them, so I'll continue to resist!

Heheh the addiction to the gacha is a terrible thing, I would have had even more saved up had I not blown a fair bit on trying and failing for supa Orion. I should've known to stop as soon as I pulled the harbinger of unsuccess that is Siegfried!!

Back