Ah you've got Bailu who's apparently the best healer in the game so that's good no?
PTSD intensifies
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

But at least healing is more useful in this game.

I should explain this meme lol, Qiqi (above) is the best healer in Genshin Impact bar none, but nobody wants her because healing isn't very valuable in that game lol. So it's become a bit of a meme in the community that whenever you pull for a character you really want Qiqi will grace you instead lol.

PTSD intensifies
View attachment 29087

But at least healing is more useful in this game.

I should explain this meme lol, Qiqi (above) is the best healer in Genshin Impact bar none, but nobody wants her because healing isn't very valuable in that game lol. So it's become a bit of a meme in the community that whenever you pull for a character you really want Qiqi will grace you instead lol.
Hahaha I see your frustration now. I'm very much a fan of healers off of the back of my playstyles in old school final fantasy games (no man left behind for dead dammit!!). I was frankly surprised at the lack of them in FGO and even more so shocked at the love for characters like Chen Gong (you're going to do what to your mate with your NP?!) and Arash (you're going to do what to yourself with your NP?!) but now happily go burning through servants with the FGO strategies heheh (poor dispensible servants * sob *).

Hahaha I see your frustration now. I'm very much a fan of healers off of the back of my playstyles in old school final fantasy games (no man left behind for dead dammit!!). I was frankly surprised at the lack of them in FGO and even more so shocked at the love for characters like Chen Gong (you're going to do what to your mate with your NP?!) and Arash (you're going to do what to yourself with your NP?!) but now happily go burning through servants with the FGO strategies heheh (poor dispensible servants * sob *).

To be fair they did eventually make Qiqi better by having her heal and damage at the same time, the problem with healing in Genshin is that you are never going to die anyway once you have a good shielder character like Zhongli, and for end game content you really want characters that can support with damange output or you won;t be able to clear the timed content in the Abyss (the end game grind). So ironically Qiqi works the best when you are new to the game.

Star Rail on the other hand makes it more valuable by virtue of having all 4 characters out at the same time.

I find the 5* light cones being on a separate banner from the characters in Honkai Star Rail annoying, when compared to FGO's summoning banners. However, the star rail banners seem a lot more forgiving and easy to collect materials to run via the f2p, so definitely shouldn't complain heh. I wasn't planning on using tickets on the light cones banners, rather saving them for the character banners, but would you guys with experience from Genshin suggest otherwise?

I find the 5* light cones being on a separate banner from the characters in Honkai Star Rail annoying, when compared to FGO's summoning banners. However, the star rail banners seem a lot more forgiving and easy to collect materials to run via the f2p, so definitely shouldn't complain heh. I wasn't planning on using tickets on the light cones banners, rather saving them for the character banners, but would you guys with experience from Genshin suggest otherwise?

Characters are more valuable so it's not recomended to pull on weapons / light cone banner and save for the next character you want instead.

Like with Genshin too, weapons aren't really necessary. You may not have the ultimate optimal build but that never gave me issues in Genshin because you can find alternatives. Characters are better as it gives you more choice overall to play with, while weapons/light cones are more for enhancing them.

If you have a PC you can play on that, it's also coming to consoles eventually (I hear with the 1.1 update)
Unfortunately my laptop is... well, only good for stuff like this nowadays. Try and play a game with any kind of decent graphics, I'm pretty sure it'll collapse in on itself.
Console will be ideally since I play Genshin on that.

I am absolutely obsessed with Honkai currently. Reached Equilibrium level 3 and still going strong.
Gosh, you've really been "trailblazing" through it eh? Hello? Hello? Where'd everyone go?

I'm very much at equilibrium level 2 and taking my time enjoying it - don't want to get to fgo level and clear it leaving myself no story to dip into... Well, that's my excuse anyway. It's very addictive, definitely enjoy playing it and fortunately my older phone can still keep up with it with only the occasional crashes.

But, since yesterday I've been spending more time on the FGO summer event. It was my favourite one after Las Vegas and am very happy that I can replay it.

Back