Free DVD/Manga Giveaway!

WRT Mushishi if you dont mind second hand then give CEX a go, they are selling part 3 for 25p in my local store. the rest will be dirt cheap too

I've trawled CeX several times in search of it with no luck. Reading and Swindon are my nearest and they're still bloody miles away.

nono look at their website, they used to do free delivery but now i think its something like £1.50 but they bulk all your order together so no matter how large the order is it'll be the same postage.

Usually arrives 1-2 days after order placed, the discs are checked for scratches and they tend to give you the best cases and slips they have, unlike in the store where the discs i've had to turn because of scratches and the cases are cracked to pieces sometimes.

Just taken a look at CEX, 3 is 25p. 1 is £1, 5 is 50p. Amazon or ebay would be my next look for 2, 4 & 6

Amazon - 2 is £1.87 new (the 61p one with P&P)
Ebay new is £3.24

it seems 4 is a bitch to find. either that or buy the complete series for £20

Durial666 said:
Where is the complete set from?

The only complete series i can find is R1, if thats not a problem then here is the best price on amazon; for £13.72 w P&P

If you're after the R2 version then i'd say look at the CEX and ebay ones i linked to earleier; however the 4th disc is rare by the looks of it so chances are you'll be waiting a while before you can get hold of that one.

Tachi said:
nono look at their website, they used to do free delivery but now i think its something like £1.50 but they bulk all your order together so no matter how large the order is it'll be the same postage.

Usually arrives 1-2 days after order placed, the discs are checked for scratches and they tend to give you the best cases and slips they have, unlike in the store where the discs i've had to turn because of scratches and the cases are cracked to pieces sometimes.

Just taken a look at CEX, 3 is 25p. 1 is £1, 5 is 50p. Amazon or ebay would be my next look for 2, 4 & 6

url=http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B000OIOJDC/ref=sr_1_3_olp?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1363620460&sr=1-3&condition=new]Amazon[/url] - 2 is £1.87 new (the 61p one with P&P)

url=http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MUSHI-SHI-VOLUME-5-DVD-Brand-New-/130702072328?pt=UK_CDsDVDs_DVDs_DVDs_GL&hash=item1e6e735a08]Ebay[/url] new is £3.24

it seems 4 is a bitch to find. either that or buy the complete series for £202/quote]

£2.50 postage per order, regardless how small or large the order is.

The only problem if things go wrong, customer services are a bit on the rubbish side (sent some vouchers to be cashed against an online order, they got refunded a good 3 weeks after being signed for and I got an email back saying refund has been given a month afterwards.

Kite said:
£2.50 postage per order, regardless how small or large the order is../quote]

quote="Kite"]The only problem if things go wrong, customer services are a bit on the rubbish side (sent some vouchers to be cashed against an online order, they got refunded a good 3 weeks after being signed for and I got an email back saying refund has been given a month afterwards.
[/quote][/quote]

That's ridiculous! did they even bother to give you an explanation as to why it had taken so long after they'd already signed for it?

I've never had any problems myself with ordering online from them, in store however is another matter entirely; the ques get so big that they snake around the shop floor so that it blocks off half the store for people to actually get inside and the people working behind the desk spend more time talking than they do working so it takes them forever to do anything.

i bought a boxset of Heat Guy J from the store once, got home and every disc was season 3 disc 2, seriously messed up. i returned it to the store that same day and they refunded it for me but i couldnt believe it was such a cock up. I ordered the single dvds of the same series from the website and they turned up perfectly the next day.

Auto reply came back saying "they are currently dealing with a backlog of emails/letters".

I sent it recorded just to be on the safe side (and to give me proof that someone received them).

The problem CEX has with long queues is that you normally get people selling stuff as well as buying (they should impose a "ban" on sellers during peak periods), add in that all the cases are empty so they have to search for the discs. IIRC I once spent an hour in the Portstmouth store waiting for them to sort themselves out, if it wasn't busy I would have said "Could I pay now and I will come back in 30 minutes to pick up"

Anybody want the first 4 volumes of 'ghost talker's daydream'?

Just pay for the postage - £3

Also:
Dragonaut Part 2 (episodes 14-26) (Region 1)

Again, postage only (£1.20)

I decided it was finally time to get off my ass, and do something about the pile of stuff sitting in packages for the past few months. So I have some Manga for Trade!

Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind: Volume 1
Bokurano: Ours: Volume 2
Bakuman: Volume 1
Switch: Volumes 7-8

Preferences are Manga volumes from shorter series. Whether the series is ongoing or completed already I don't mind but I'm preferably not looking for stuff from series which are Hard to Find/Out of Print/Discontinued. I'm willing to listen to any offers though. ^_^

I've even gone and took a picture, Here.

I may have more to add within the next few months.

Unknownfate said:
The full first series MVM release.

Don't you mean Revelation?

Durial666 said:
Where is the complete set from?
My mate's house! *Wamm!*

seriously though the set he has is nice, I'm also wondering what original Negima!? you ment
that extra punctuation is what Manga sells for a tenner on Amazon, or do you mean the original Reve version from 08'?[/quote]

Durial666 said:
The Revelation Films one.

Yeah I have that as the complete set as a cardboard gatefold DVD in slip cover. You wouldn't want that, plus there's show's you've got that I have or wouldn't won't. Only the last one I've never seen

Back