Free DVD/Manga Giveaway!

I'll give both a go :)

I've Kashimashi: Dub version, The Girl who leapt through time, Aquarion Vol.1 and the full run of the DearS manga to offload.

chaos said:
I've the Kanon series I can give away. It does not have the covers or dvd cases though.
Do you still have that and is it the original ADV discs with extras?
I already had the Japanese discs and has a load of other imports on my plate so ended up never finishing my R1 set.. since I've seen it fansubbed the main thing I've missed out on is the translated production documentaries.

Shiroi Hane said:
chaos said:
I've the Kanon series I can give away. It does not have the covers or dvd cases though.
Do you still have that and is it the original ADV discs with extras?
I already had the Japanese discs and has a load of other imports on my plate so ended up never finishing my R1 set.. since I've seen it fansubbed the main thing I've missed out on is the translated production documentaries.

Sorry, you've got here a bit late. Rena Ryuugu got it from me already.

I have the first Genshiken omnibus volume to trade if anyone's interested. As time's gone on, I've found myself less and less inclined to buy the second, so I don't really see the point of keeping the first.

The Book Depository sent me two copies of Puella Magi Madoka Magica Volume 3 (manga) by mistake. I contacted them about it and they told me to keep the spare copy. I spoke to my two IRL friends who like Madoka, but neither wanted it.

So if any of yous want it, you're welcome to it.

st_owly said:
Can has plz? I'll pay shipping if you like.
Sure, just PM me your address and I'll sent it off as soon as I can. As for shipping, I'll be fine covering it - it's only a small book, so shouldn't be too much.

Since I just bought the Vertical edition of Paradise Kiss, I'm offering my Tokyopop copies up to anyone who wants them. They're noticeably read, but in good condition. Volume 5 is the old purple release, volumes 1-4 are the newer grey release. Free to a good home. The Genshiken omnibus from above is still available as well.

st_owly said:
Since I just bought the Vertical edition of Paradise Kiss, I'm offering my Tokyopop copies up to anyone who wants them. They're noticeably read, but in good condition. Volume 5 is the old purple release, volumes 1-4 are the newer grey release. Free to a good home. The Genshiken omnibus from above is still available as well.

If paradise kiss is still available, would you mind holding until next week when I get back from America?

I have a mint copy of the Blue Exorcist Part 2 anime DVD. I failed to sell this on ebay so I thought I might as well give it away for free as I have no need of it (I already have a copy).

Can I ask what anime / manga are currently available in this giveaway, as I'm new to this section so I'm a little unsure.

I have a few I'd like to get rid of. I would like to trade them if possible for Mushishi, the original Negima!? Or Tsubasa. I know these are hard to come by so I haven't got my hopes up. Otherwise pick what you want.

I have:

-My Bride Is A Mermaid Part 1
-Air
-Kanon
-Shattered Angels
-Suzuka
-Shigofumi

These are all Region 1.

Back