Free DVD/Manga Giveaway!

Free/ spare digital funimation code for (its a UK one so no need to even consider VPN's):
Isekai Quartet Season 2
I didn't even know that site was still around. I thought they killed off everything Funimation

I also cant believe its still possible to subscribe to that site. £5.99 a month to enjoy a site that hasn't been updated in just over a year n half

Wait, no, that was a lie as Attack on Titan Final Chapters are on there 😹 😹 😹

Its also got the most recent Jobless Reincarnation and Horimiya season... Is Funimation still around or not?

Last edited:
Funimation still offers simulcast for all sequels of previous Funimation licenses. But all of them are available on Crunchyroll too (but CR still misses some back catalogue)

They said they were gonna transfer everything over to crunchy roll but started and never finished, (like i noticed Fiary tail on Funimation certainly via the digital codes I have I can watch in english Dub compared to crunchyroll were its subtitles only)

They just started and never finished and probably realised they would have to remove everyones digital libary accounts (which wouldnt go down well) or set something up to transfere over, so looks like they chose the option of just more or less leave it as it is and allow people to carry on using Funimation as is with the odd minor updates that are funumation based that they can pretty much copy and paste certain videos from crunchyroll.
I mean people will still sub to funimation so it'll be bring something in, I get the impression even though Funimation wasn't the greatest app people still prefere it too crunchyrolls app (but that might have changed by now)

Ok slower than planned get round to doing this but as Sony/crunchyroll are being tools and scraping funimation digital I have some random codes lying around that people can have. But of course requires a funimation account and the knowledge funimation is closing on the 4th?? April
So free digital rental almost

So, Funimation digital code:
Dr stone Season 1 parts 1 and 2 (I think more than 1 set)
Isekai quartet S2
Toilet bound Hanako
Radiant season 1 pt 2
My hero Academia S4 part 1
Fairy tail part 24

EDIT: Oh I just tried logging into my funimation account via my PC and i can log in but not do anything else (like go to my digital libary and i assume redeem codes), before it sends me back to the log in screen.
So maybe Crunchyroll have been even worse and shut things off early, after giving the shortest possible date of a month before shutdown.

NOTE: logged in tablet still works for playing

Last edited:
Back