Free DVD/Manga Giveaway!

I'd be interested in Gantz volume 1 :D

(do you still have Drifting classroom ?)

Giveaway/Trade

Manga:
Venus in love vol.4
Absolute Boyfriend vol.1
Quan vol.1
Demon Diary vol.1
The Devil Ororon vol.1-3

Anime:
Gravitation vol1 [region 1]

Giveaway/trade

Ghost In the Shell
Street Fighter Alpha Movie
Street Fighter Alpha Generations
Blood
Ninja Scroll
Akira
Evangelion Movie
The End of Evangelion
Tokyo Underground 6- 9
Tokyo Underground 10- 14
Dead Leaves
Heatguy J episodes 1-4
Heatguy J episodes 5 - 8
Apple Seed
Perfect Blue
Macross Plus episodes 3 and 4

Just to ask Devil, is Blood the series, or the film?

Also would definately be interested in Ninja Scroll, Appleseed and Perfect Blue as I've not seen them.

I didn't have anything to trade before (as the only duplicate I'd got was S&W which I don't really want to part with) but I'll be putting up a few singles for trade/giveaway once I've confirmed my brother doesn't want anything.

I have to admit, I wasn't too keen on the film (saw it via Lovefilm a while back) but hey :)

If you're willing to part with the others though would love a shot :D

Anyway, as is custom here's my own list of whats up for giveaway/trade:
Shakugan no Shana (Season 1) vol 6.
Witchblade vol 1+3
Romeo X Juliet Vol 2

All of these except Witchblade vol 1 just come in PVC slipcases.

Well cleaning up my posts and updating. (I never did hear further from Dexterp :()

Current List up for trade/giveaway (all DVDs, all in PVC cases rather than volume cases unless stated otherwise).

FLCL Vol 3
Aquarion Vol 3
The Slayers Vol 2
Ergo Proxy Vol 2 (1 copy remaining)
Solty Rei Vol 4
Romeo x Juliet Vol 2
Gun x Sword Vol 2
Witchblade Volume 3
Shakugan no Shana Vol 4 and 6
Starship Operators Vol 3 (2 copies)
Desert Punk Volume 4

Gone
Witchblade 1, vol 1 boxed, 3 included - to MouseUK
Starship Operators Vol 1 - to MouseUK
Fate Stay Night Vol 4 - to MouseUK
Ergo Proxy Vol 2 - to MouseUK

Thanks again alexrose1uk.

I have a few CD's I can give away now,

After watching the CDs alex, I ended up ordering the complete series of fate/stay night so I have:

Fate / Stay night vol1, 4 and 6 available.
Oh My Goddess! vol 1,
Starship Operators vol1,
R.O.D the TV (Paper Sisters) Vol1,

:D

L8erz MouseUK

Hmmm... R.O.D...tempted :D
Don't have any money though, and if I liked it I'd want to go and buy the entire thing, plus I have PLENTY to watch right now.
Sanity says I ought to leave it...for now :D

@Tachi -
I'm on the south-east side of MK near the M1, so if you don't have it, you could always collect it off me rather than having to get it posted, if you're up this way at all.

It seems i've already got it, thanks anyway.

If any one has any mushishiother than number 3 and 5 then that would be most welcomed.

I'll need to look at what i can give for free, haven't watched anything anime wise in ages. (apart from cowboy bebop last week)

I am willing to trade (though I am meant to be selling stuff) but I am pretty specific about what I'm looking for. I've got some titles listed at the top of my thread but I'll consider others too. I'd prefer Region 1 DVDs unless Ghibli, for which I get the Japanese Region 2 DVDs. I'm also interested in manga, so if you've anything you might think we could trade for lemme know.
I like live action films too, particularly asian cinema, as well as asian music, so if you've got something of that nature to trade again, just let me know. (CDs, concert DVDs etc.)
Items from non-smoking homes only please. DVDs must be in cases with slip case and inserts (if any) and books without bends in pages or spine as well as no writing/drawing in or on either please.

Below is a link to my thread so you can see what I have to trade. ^_~
Mega Sale thread

In an uncharacteristic moment of generosity, I have decided to offer my duplicate Ghibli DVDs as long service rewards to deserving forumites.

These will be discs only, but official releases. I'm keeping the DVD cases and sleeves to put my BD combi packs in.

My Neighbours the Yamadas
Laputa - GONE!
Whisper of the Heart - GONE!

Each DVD will be given freely to any poster with over 500 posts who requests it in this thread, with a limit of one free disc per user.

I have some manga I can trade.
Hana-Kimi volumes 10 and 11
Kekkaishi volumes 1 and 2.
My Girlfriend's a Geek 1-5 (complete series)

I'd specifically like volumes 17,18 and 20+ of Tsubasa Chronicles, and volumes 8+ of Sensual Phrase, but I'm open to other offers. :)

Back