For Criticism, ???? and Profit.

Thanks guys :)

Daichi: Working digitally feels really alien at first, but I think a lot of it's just patience and practice. I still watch videos on youtube and the likes to see what other people are doing and then try to see if I can pinch a bit of their technique...

Ilmaestro: Heh, yeah I think a lot of people, even a lot of digital aritsts, don't really take the iPad seriously enough. I did start another painting on it, but annoyingly I've still not finished it. I bought it specifically for painting, but always end up just using the damn thing to browse the internet instead :roll:

Finished my second iPad painting - this time it's a young Chow Yun Fat in A Better Tomorrow. This is it straight from the pad, but I'll probably add colour in photoshop later on:

IT'S ON. THIS IS GETTING FINISHED THIS TIME.

page5_preview_zps4eb805ca.jpg

Cheers man :)

Hopefully, the next update I post on the comic should be the finished version of the little prologue story. I've only got another couple of pages to go, but it's been so long since I did the first few that I think I'll need to go back and redraw some of the early panels.

My new project is to try and curry favour with a local burlesque club in the hope that they might pay me to do a poster. Or at the very least, plaster my work all over the trendy part of town. Hence, let there be burlesque girls.

rainy3.jpg

Amazing stuff! Though, is it me, or is anyone else getting a weird optical illusion type effect from looking at her legs. Sometimes when I look at it I think she has both her legs merging together into the one foot...but then I notice she does still have another foot! Doubt that effect was deliberate, but impressive nonetheless. It's trippy.

vashdaman said:
is it me, or is anyone else getting a weird optical illusion type effect from looking at her legs. Sometimes when I look at it I think she has both her legs merging together into the one foot...but then I notice she does still have another foot!
:eek: mind=blown.

Back