1. Welcome to the new Anime UK News forums! Please view this thread for more information regarding your account and the forums. If you can't log in, your password has been blanked and will need to be reset.
    Dismiss Notice

Figure discussion/picture thread

Discussion in 'General Anime Chit-Chat' started by ilmaestro, Dec 12, 2009.

1. Buzzkillington

Buzzkillington Stand User

Don't collect figures but that is real damn nice, great game too, Velvet is the best though :p

NoSurprises likes this.
  2. NoSurprises

NoSurprises School Idol

I will fight you!

Buzzkillington likes this.
  3. Stiivun

Stiivun Hunter

We can always ask TeaPot to deny you any further access to this thread :D

Nah, great order.

Luckily for me i'm not into figma's a lot so that limits the options a bit. BTW i've also ordered the GSC Rem figure from Big in Japan. So now i've two Re:Zero figures in pre-order.

NoSurprises likes this.
  4. Gemsy-chan

Gemsy-chan Dragon Knight

5. ShipTeaser

ShipTeaser Dandy Guy, in Space

Nice figure. So D Gray man is still a thing eh...

6. unknownfate

unknownfate Magical Girl

D Gray man Hallow is.

7. Gemsy-chan

Gemsy-chan Dragon Knight

8. ilmaestro

ilmaestro State Alchemist

Currently have these on the waiting list:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Stiivun

Stiivun Hunter

Emilia-tan arrived on Friday, but was only able to take some pictures now, so here she is.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ilmaestro, Neil.T and IncendiaryLemon like this.
  10. Rosencrantz

Rosencrantz Dragon Knight

Nice, I just ordered the Nendoroid version of her to go with Rem & Ram.

11. ShipTeaser

ShipTeaser Dandy Guy, in Space

The base on that Emilia is pretty swish...

I'd have liked that figure myself but i am having to be ruthless with space nowadays...

12. Rosencrantz

Ye, non-standing figures they have to do something to support them so they tend to have good to great bases.

It's a shame that so many standing figures get the plain base treatment. I guess an argument can be made for being unobtrusive but then we have things like Hatsune Miku -Project Diva- F 2nd - Hatsune Miku - 1/7 - Orange Blossom Ver. (Max Factory) - Bold complimentary colour scheme in pearlescent paint and then they go for a yucky off yellow base :eek:

Currently attempting to temper myself as I'll have space issues sooner or later at this rate.

13. Emulsion

Emulsion Vampire Ninja

Pre-ordered Ram
    [​IMG]

Rem and Ram together.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
    st_owly, Rosencrantz, Neil.T and 2 others like this.
  14. Rosencrantz

Been on the fence on these two for a while but your post pushed me over into ordering a few weeks back (dangerous thread this one - at least for the wallet). It helps that they are pretty far off, and at a remarkably good price for figures these days.

Currently waiting on Yami to ship To LOVEru Darkness - Konjiki no Yami - 1/4 - Bunny Ver. (FREEing)

[​IMG]

I was probably more excited about Momo but Yami's come out real nice judging by user pics (better than the rather pale promotional pics even). With any luck Momo will be out early in May to allow me to take advantage of the boost in the pound before it possibly drops again.

Neil.T likes this.
  15. Gemsy-chan

Gemsy-chan Dragon Knight

Just pre-ordered Yuri!!! on ICE - G.E.M.Series Victor Nikiforov - import from Japan

I would usually get it from biginjapan but they wanted immediate payment which I couldn't do. I don't order figures from amiami as I'd get hit by customs. So ordered him from Nippon Yasan as they had pay later option plus they under value like BIJ so I don't get hit by customs.