Figure discussion/picture thread

My Re:Zero Rem figure shipped today from Big In Japan, can't wait for her to keep Emilia-tan company, and then next month Ram will complete the trio.

My Re:Zero Rem figure shipped today from Big In Japan, can't wait for her to keep Emilia-tan company, and then next month Ram will complete the trio.

Been billed for mine but waiting for her to ship. The Koto Emilia's pretty nice but I'm hoping the GSC might fit in with Rem/Ram

Ugh...watching the twitter feed for Wonder Fest 2018 (winter)...mu poor wallet.

Loving the Ten Count bunny figures and nendo's...must have my first yaoi figures

Ugh...watching the twitter feed for Wonder Fest 2018 (winter)...mu poor wallet.

Loving the Ten Count bunny figures and nendo's...must have my first yaoi figures

Just checked MFC, seems like the list posts of new and changed items aren't up yet. Might take a while I guess. Looked over the current uploaded pictures and I've not seen anything new that is a must buy yet, but a few of my wish list from previous years are looking good, and a few might also drop off the wish list.

A list of new items is up, and about 20 more things on my wish list, probably will have to purge a few of the older ones as I don't like the idea of it being such a big list.

Back