Count to a Million

16,010 - going to bed now... good night

I've managed to add all the anime I own + a few anime I've seen and I could remember from the top of my head. That's a long list there :p

16,012 - first here today =)

@Black - There's more to come, most of those are series I own. There is a whole lot that I've watched on telly in my childhood + a few that probably were never heard of in the UK, such as Sawamu.

16,014 - morning Voddas. No, that's not ok, un add me right now!!! ;D

Just joking mate, that's all right. It's not a race? Dammit! why didn't anyone tell me that earlier!!!

chaos said:
It's not a race? Dammit! why didn't anyone tell me that earlier!!!
Coz it was a race untill we saw how many you'd seen mate. ;P
What you upto today then? What's your plan of attack?
I'm only on a half day so I get to go home early! WOOP! I love half days. :)

im p!ssed off....im in work...im going at 12 and there's no ifs or buts...the whole of friggin HR hasn't turned up. so i'm going lmao

hows all?

herts, beds and bucks is snowed down so bad its brilliant. there's
the M1, the A6, all major routes are littered with abandoned cars, car crashes, its aparently a grade 4 weather snow thing...it only goes upto 5! with more on the way so i'm really happy...just pratting around for now :p buggering off and don't care what people say.

i have pics aswell...but no upload cable :( will show on monday :p
hope the UK's just as chaotic in your lots regions....as mine....is fcuked lmao wooooo

*starts partying in his chair*

lulz at Tachi.

No sign of snow here on the north west coast mate. Just dark skys and rain showers don't think we'll be seeing anything any time soon... and if we do. I'm sure it won't settle.

Sorry I didn't reply to your email yesterday too. I finished at 16.30 so never read it. ^_^

@Chaos: Don't think any of us should be posting on here at the moment. :p

lol

well...12 is my latest.

im buggering off on the dot :D

thats alright mate :p

no we shouldn't be posting....we should be signing a petition to let Tachi play in the snow

Back