Count to a Million

I don't need a petition! Mwahahaaa!! *ahem* Sorry, didn't mean to rub it in....

*grabs the salt* I'm off all day tomorrow too!! :twisted: *rubs in salt*

16,023 - I envy yoy my friend! =P poor me is counting on train disruptions for a day off tomorrow, if it snows enough to disrupt service, I mean.

I'm glad thats what you ment... thought you had something evil up your sleeve for a second there Chaos.

Whatching any intresting anime at the moment? I'm watching Mushishi, taking me a while to get threw it too. I need a good story after this series as there isn't one in Mushishi. Just an adevnture a week.

argh my team leaders just swanned off

sure thing chaos....so long as its snowing in london :p
im going crazy inside...i just want to get out...infact i'm beginning to piss off people in the office with my subtle hints that we should pack up and go home!

arrrrrggghhhhhh

well here's your salt voddas *digs out salt*
im off tomorrow too muhahahaha

chaos there's 30 minutes disruptions on the lines.....DO THE SNOW DANCE

its like the sun dance and the rain dance...but it causes more damage and panic to the country....and your names chaos...its your duty to help me on my quest to get a day off lol

16,025 - evil me? never!! =D
I'm watching higurashi (when they cry) Confusing as hell and AWESOME (in capitals, but no spaces in between ;) )

I've seen the live action Mushishi and liked it enough to watch it, I'm just waiting to make sure I will be able to buy the whole series before getting it.

The release schedule for this show is a bit of a mess right now D:

Never seen "When they cry". Will have to have a look at it. Seem to remember Black saying something about it before.

Want to see the live action Mushishi myself. At least then it will be one continueus story. =P

16,029 - I need to get back to school... I don't know how to count anymore!!! =S

As for when they cry, it's the show you just told me to watch the second season on the worst anime thread.. when they cry is the english title of higurashi no naku koro ni

*facepalm* Of course it is! I'm such a pillock... I think that's my que to make like a tree.

Have a good afternoon peops and If I don't see you, have a good weekend too.

*facepalms again* I can't believe I said that :lol:

Back