Count to a Million

Not so bad Black, have ordered a new screen for my laptop, as it's definately been waterdamaged. I left it a week and it's still there. Could be worse though, at least none got into the workings.

Been using the time I've not been on the computer to finish GTA4 and play Mirror's Edge.

Nah, warranty won't cover accidental damage, so it's about £100 for a new screen. I could claim on home contents insurance but since my excess payment on that is £100 anyway... :roll:

What are you up to then? I'm drawing a map for the most complete story I've written.

15648 well it could be worse as you say, bet you know now to keep hot drinks away :p At the moment i'm printing out my third story (154 pages in total) so i can hand it to my volunteer proof reader on friday, and hopefully at the same time i can get the first two stories back off them so i can fix all the grammar mistakes that escape me. In breaks i'm also keeping up with the digital colouring though highlighting hair is still proving to be tricky.

I'm around! Couldn't even make it on for 1 post yesterday. I was VERY busy.

Hows you Black? :)

... too slow lol. Off to lunch now, so will be back shortly. :p

Back