Count to a Million

15263 people here on a saturday? :eek:

By the way Voddas i completed that picture i was on about yesterday, fully coloured as well, but it appears that the scan isn't that good (i was in a rush like)

What? Noooes.... never mind mate.

Oh, and hello Black, Mono and Panda.

Only popped in to say hello and you all burst out of the woodwork. O_O :lol:

15266 :p are you complaining (oh and by the way i think i love this forum rank more then my last one, i really don't want to go to 8000) also i picked up New Domimion Tank Police today...Is this the right version to watch?

Who's having a drink tonight?

@Black: When I saw your rank I knew you'd be loving it. lol

You should really watch Dominion Tank Police before New Domion Tank Police like but it's all good. You must watch the first at some point like.

I'm not complaining... you gonna show me? Huh? Huh?

15269 since my night out was last night, i'm not drinking tonight :p So i should of watched the original first...ah well only place i've seen it is on play trade, but i'll stick with this for now.

Going to show you what?

@Mono: Hi Mono :) How are you?

The scan... or is it that bad? Obviously don't worry about it like.

I'm having a drink like. Finding it hard to keep my habit down but surviving. Omg...

Evening people. :lol:

I'm not drinking either Voddas, I've ran out of cans. :p

Enjoy Dominion Black (Even if NDTP isn't as good IMO). And Panda... I don't wanna go back to work ever, but unless I happen to to stumble upon the secret of alchemy I'm gonna need the money shortly.

By Mono *waves*

Evening Ayase! Another one has popped up lol.

@Panda: Yeah, gave up smoking.... *cough cough* I miss it T_T

@Black: What do you mean it didn't turn out... I like it mate. Haven't seen the anime like but loving the colouring in.

You totaly need to start colouring in via PC Black. Fastyer and smoother etc. Looks great like. Gives it a style... if you know what I mean...

See ya Mono
@Voddas: I have total sympathy for you mate - it's been two years for me now, I know what you're going through

@Black: Nice picture :) it's cute!

Cheers Panda. You are now my inspiration ;)

Right people! Off to play a game as my Bro has fixed the server. Might be back on later.

Cioa for now *waves, arms weapon and dives out the window*

Back