Count to a Million

Good ole Pikachu, very loyal to his own race. I remember everyone doing Pikachu impressions everywhere you went, grrrr.

That sounds pretty good Black, right up my street. Nothing like an "ordinary" guy getting wound up into something phenenomal only to find out that there not so ordinary and are actually AMAZING!!!! haha :p

8230 for a better explantion of the show i went to anime news network..

AnimeNewsNetwork said:
Shirou Emiya lost his parents in a fire when he was young and was later adopted by a sorceror by the name of Kiritsugu Emiya. Although he was full of admiration for his adopted father and yearns to become an ally of justice, Shirou has limited powers and was unable to become a strong sorceror like his father. That is until one fateful day, he was drawn into the Holy Grail War and had to summon a female "Servant" known as Saber in order to protect himself. It turns out that the Holy Grail War involves a series of battles among powerful sorcerors to fight for the possession of a relic that will grant one's wishes, the Holy Grail. There are altogether seven "Masters" who can summon their respective "Servants" from different classes known as Saber, Archer, Rider, Berserker, Lancer, Caster and Assasin. These "Servants" have to hide their names in order not to reveal their weaknesses to the enemies. The story revolves around Shirou and his entanglement in the Holy Grail War.

Yeah i've been after it for years and i'm holding out on the chance that it get R2 but the temptation is getting harder to resist

Hmm well when in comes onto region 2, let me know. I'll grab the last copy and then you would'nt be able to grab it until it was back in stock haha, I think you would stake my heart lol

Good call Mono, im gonna be getting home, setup my xbox Live again, watch Ikki Tousen and the watch some Supernatural season 3, once my girlfriend has gone to bed im gonna get a coffee and sit up on Live all night :p

im gutted your not on Live Black, and that Tachi has a PS3 :(

Back