Count to a Million

Thats goodnews mononoke ^_^ happy for you

Cheers for the heads up fox :)

I know its going to be hard...but im usiing it to try and add light without using white...

black basecoat then paint (think its) fire orange ontop when its dry...give it maybe 2 or 3 coats. then drybrush sun yellow on the main body and then use glory red to the plates and then drybrush yellow ontop...your probably going to think WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING?????? but i'll take pics tonight when i'm done, im good at blending so think that it should look good :)

then silver, black and red for the gun :)

8208 my method went something like this...white basecoat, then brown ink, allowing the ink to get into ever nook and cranny then you begin the drybushing, first bleached bone, then bleached bone mixed with skull white, then a little bit of bleached bone mixed with a lot of skull white then finally skull white all on its lonesome :p It worked prettty well for me allowed me to get a nice playable force of tomb kings ready in a short while (shame about the chariots but i was screwed over by gw with them)

Yeah I once painted a regiment of undead in a very similar fashion to that Black, with a white undercoat and brown ink.

With the new Foundation paints taht have been released it does make it so much easier to paint those hard colours over black so I never used a white undercoat now

I look forward to the end result Tach :)

Oh yeah, anyone know the answer to my Pokemon question?

Yeah he's trying to catch the pigeon pokemon in the woods i think, unless thats episode 2. I just wanna watch them again as an adult and see what their like all over again lol, I loved it as a kid!!

8219 no that is ep 1 as ep 2 he goes to a pokemon center for the first time and it introduces Team Rocket for the first time and they get their unhealthy fixation on pikachu (see this webcomic for funny details http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=260 ) The first ep ends with a sight of Ho-oh who wouldn't be introduced to the games till Gold and Silver

EDIT: Wait if that's ep 2...then does that mean that the pokemon center ep is number 3 :?

8223 he never turns into raichu...he fights and beats a Raichu mind...yeah i love VGcats (i just wish he would update it more) as there is a lot of fun anime themed comics on there and gaming comics obviously but that site obviously hsa someting against me as the banner at the top is advertising the Fate/ Stay Night region 1 dvd collection that i want...yet i have no money...its not fair :cry:

Nope Pikachu doesn't evolve into Raichu since Pikachu refused the thunder stone when Nurse Joy offered one in the pokemon centre after he lost the first match against LT Surge

Why does he refuse the thunder stone? Is it because the creators could'nt lose such an iconic character? lol

whats fate/stay night? tell me more :p

I think he rufuses the thunder stone because when Pikachu starts talking Meowth translates what Pikachu says and he says that Pikachu wants to defeat Raichu in the name of all Pikachus

8226 could be and probably is the reason though funnily enough in pokemon Yellow you can evolve pika into raichu but pika still follows you around :p (yellow was obviously themed around the anime given what team rocket looks like in the game, and the fact you are given the frst three starter pokemon in similiar fasihon)

Fate/ Stay Night is made by the same people who did Tsukihime, its abotu a guy who gets caught up in something called the holy grail wars and after an event winds up summoning Saber who fights against other magi and their summoned warriors...its a lot better then i'm making it out to be here

Back