Count to a Million

Nah same here, the only ones Ive heard of are Peacemaker and Hellsing. The others look and sound pretty promising though :)

Man work totally blows today!!

Yeah works seen to now...

I have an essay on how i feel:
I’m tired because someone wanted my help lifting heavy objects over the weekend. Right hip/leg hurts to walk on. Left thigh has a black bruise on it the size of my hand. Arms have a constant dull ache. Its keeping me awake later so i haven't had chance to rest from the weekend really. I woke up because some idiot text me at 5am. So turned off my fone and was shouted at by family because my alarm couldn't go off on my fone and wake me up.

Jenni’s gone to papworth to have a port put in and that’s in the back of my mind if she'll be out of hospital tomorrow or not. I want to meet up with amber tonight but not sure if she’s free or If I’ll have the energy. Not a good day today to say the least. So if I seem really bitter and angry you know that’s probably the reason.

Part from that i'm fine :D

you?

8193 i'm fine, had a restless night, all because i couldn't get comfortable with the neck problem and all (but tomorrow that will be seen to finally)

sounds like you've got it rough at the moment :(

Neck problem Black? I hear you need to take out your bottom two ribs to be able to do that ;) haha

Gross

It appears your in need of a hearty meal and a good rest Tachi. Weekend soon mate.

rest at the weekend?
:lol:

im back moving random stuff at the weekend...the only break im getting is on sunday...and saying that its not a rest as i've been elected to see to a meet up with the others. all the friends i haven't seen or spoken to in a while.

*sigh* off to lunch

off to lunch

8196 c'ya when you get back Tach,

@Fox yeah :p i would go into more detail but hopefully by tomorrow it will be gone

Just found out that they are making more Red Dwarf \o/ ^_^

*returns....again* :lol:

okay...bought base coat and a yellow.
now i'll be sorted..

Fox. if your still on at about 11 i'll make a convo with all the AUKN members on my friendslist :p

Afternoon mononoke :)
What've you been upto?

Hi Tachi and BlackWolf
Tachi I have been playing Super Paper Mario on the Wii this morning and I had a walk through to town to see if the new HMV is open which it isn't yet

Yeah, ran out of funding for a grant entrance so a *casual walks in and waves* shall have to suffice for today.

*checks payslip left on his desk*

"Wooo"

Backpay ^_^

Cool mononoke :)
Sorry to hear about HMV not opening yet :/ spend alot of time in HMV's :p much better than Zavvi :lol:

That's okay Tachi
I'm happy that Worthing if finally going to have a HMV so I will be able to get anime since Music Zone which closed quite a few months ago

Ok yeah sure i'll be online then :)

Hey Mononoke.

@Tachi - Be warned, yellow is a very hard colour to paint and look good, try to avoid using yellow over a black base coat EDIT UNLESS YOU USE A FOUNDATION PAINT THEN ITS TOTALLY FINE :p. Here's the advice I would give to paint yellow and to get it looking like a decent yellow. (trust me its GW painters nightmare colour)

Start with Undercoat of Black, then paint on Iyanden Darksun, one coat should be enough, if not, remember that lots of thin coats is better thatn 1 or 2 thick coats.

Then mix a 1/4 of chestnut ink into 3/4 Yellow ink and wash this over the Iyandun Darksun base coat.

Then use Sunburst Yellow and tody up the ink wash and leave the recesses.

Then Use Bad Moon Yellow to begin highlighting the Sunburst

Then use a small amount of bleached bone to give the yellow a striking look and dinally finish up with a tiny tiny amount of skull white.

Thats how I do my yellow, its really effective :)

Does anyone know where I can get a DVD with the VERY first episode of Pokemon EVER?

8206 lol well yellow is one of the harder colours :p i had a similar problem to white...over a black base coat (the only time i use white base coat is when i'm doing bones)

Here's how to paint bones over black.Black lol

Start with a black undercoat, then paint on Khemri Brown or graveyard earth, then bleached bone, then a small amount of black wash, then touch up with bleached bone and then finally skull white highlights

:D

Back