Count to a Million

Eva is most definately still trapped in development hell. Plans are to have a movie by summer 2010 but even that looks like it'll be pushed back.
Hmm... a Robotch movie ay? That'll be interesting...

::stiffled snigger::

Yo Tachi.

Guess who's baaaack.............................nope, wrong again, its me.

Dark hero is great, David Hayter!!!! There's some actually really good martial arts in that movie.

Is'nt there a film called Tetsuo which is based on Akira, or vice versa
Live action movie adaptations shuld be banned!!

7593 oh that reminds me, they are making a live action Akira movie to go along with the CGI Ghost in the Shell movie that Dreamworks are doing :p and then there is the rumours of the cowboy bebop movie

I heard of this also. Infact I'm sure there's a thread about it somewhere. Those movies are allowed Black but only if you've seen them and know they were good.

I enjoyed Casshern. Anyone else seen it? I have it in my DVD collection :p

7595 damn :p well i don't think i have seen any good ones then (apart from Guyver) I've seen bad ones (G Saviour) but i haven't seen any that are in the middle (the meh catergory). Not unlike amercian adaptions of amercian cartoons and comics (case in point last years Transformers movie which does have points of origin in both the USA and Japan :wink: )

Wierd, Transformers never even popped in my head at any point then. Such an American targeted anime tho. I loved it ^__^ (the anime that is). Movie was good too if not a bit long winded imo, looking forward to see the next one tho.

I heard "GTO: Great Teacher Onizuka" was good but have never seen the anime or read the manga for that matter.

7597 i know Revenge of the Fallen should be a good movie unless bay messes it up somehow, personally i love the japanese Transformers series, Zone was a bit crap though to be honest, and i'm still trying to see the two Beast Wars cartoons they did

*realises he's thinking about things again*

erm abit bored in the office, minds beginning to wander about things over the past week

Back