Count to a Million

7904 I'm here :p btw Voddas this is what you missed out on last night by running away

I'm sorry Voddas its been great having you here, and remember you're not walking out empty handed *hands suicide booth coupon* Everyone give a warm round of applause for Voddas he's been a great constasant *pushes him to the side of the stage* i#m afriad thats all the time we have tonight as this stage is needed for the Overfiend Factor auditons

:lol: Classic! I love Futurama too :D

Actually I did read it when I popped on for a sneaky post last night. Also noticed you nearly caught me =P Didn't read the other posts till this morning either. Ayase is hidinging from me is he? I'm watching him =P

7917 @Fox i didn't think it was that bad, looked good for its age :p was a nice way to spend 45 mins and to think Tachi said there was a lot of blood :p

@Tachi well you would take guns without looking what ammunation is in them, but i'm out of weapons at the moment so all i have left is a overfiend branded spoon so if you want to kill yourself now you'll have to use that :p or i guess i can reimburse the coupon :lol:

Hey there is abit blood thirsty, not the most bloodthirsty anime ever but the title says enough lol

Valuable moral of the film....beware overgrown bats in tree's

erm nah im not really in the mood for a suicide so i'll take the spoon and convert it into the worlds most deadly weapon ever forged in my dads shed.......the almighty spork!

Yeah there was a little blood ;) I did feel sorry for that security guard, I wish the old woman got it instead lol.

SPORKS ARE AWESOME Tesco give them away for free, but without Overfiend text on them :(

7922 Nah i like to help out here and then but i have my own evil organisation to lead but we're starting out small, aiming to take over the local town...then we'll think bigger (an excel saga joke as that's what Llpalazzo was trying to do)

Back