Count to a Million

7927 well the only ep that i think has a lot of fanservice in it was the infamous last ep that was created so it couldn't be aired on tv (or something like that i think the ep was called going too far)

7929 There was a lot of wrong moments in it that's all i'll say :p The whole series its self would spoof over things ep 24 spoofed Fist of the North Star quite a bit

7932 right c'ya soon Tachi

@fox well one of the wrong things was peodphilla, though that worked out funny as the kid turned out to be a really short 18 year old which turned the guy off then there was all the blood that was in the ep (not from people getting killed, one of the characters in the series would just die for no reason and kept getting brought back so she died again and the blood wouldn't stop) Yeah the whole ep was just to see what it would take to be banned from tv :p though Rapture over here shown the episode at 8:30 in the evening! I wonder if they got any complaints

Last edited by a moderator:

HAHA! yeah that does sound a little wrong, but you do have to see a funny side to every bad situation in the world.
can you get it here in the UK?

::walks in::

AAAaaaww.... did I miss out on all the murderous spork action :cry:

OOoh, Excel Saga! I laughed my ass off at what I've seen. Stilla series I need to watch completely.

7935 yep :p ADV released a complete set a while back and you should be still able to find the single vols if you search online and yes this includes the infamous last ep :p though i've heard bad things about the OVA that the director did next Puni Puni Poemy as that's apparently more crazy and wrong

Think you have Excel Saga don't you Black. I need to finish mine off coz I stopped buying them when Silverscreen closed T_T

Oih Chaz!! I'm Baaaaaacckkk!!! Believe it :p

7938 I got not that long ago after catching a few eps on Sci-Fi channel when i was taping Evangelion off there (the tape ran extra for some reason and i caught like the first 10 mins of an ep and i was like o_O) :p glad i did, i was laughing my head off nearly every ep, the features on the ADV dvds are nice as well, same with Pani Pony Dash!

I hate it when Naruto says that, so annoying, stopped in season 2 though kinda.

Just reading about the Dragonball LA movie on the forum, it looks utter toilet. Just like Death Note LA.

Anime is anime, leave it that way. We watch anime to get AWAY from actors etc

7941 c'ya in a bit fox, you should see the trailer for the dragonball LA movie...my god...Guyver2: Dark Hero will remain as one of the best anime to live action movie adaptations (the first Guyver movie will not be mentioned here)

The 1st GUYVER MOVIE (mention) What you gonna do Black? What ya gonna do? :p

Hah, haven't seen the DB LA trailer yet. Didn't actually know it had been released to be honest. Will take a peak at home later.

Cya FOX!!

Well yeah, I'm waiting to see Neon Genesis LA anyway. Only because weta are involved (LOTR). Would be nice to see a well made giant mecha (Angel in armor) movie.

Last edited by a moderator:
7943 If you're work place allowed youtube i would show you why that movie is so bad :p

Isn't Evangelion still trapped in development hell? There's a Robotech movie coming out now (Macross chopped and mixed in with two other shows) and a Voltron one...when will they stop!

Back