Count to a Million

Yup LA does me in, like I said before, we watch anime for something different than watching actors/actresses etc, anime can pull things off that LA cannot, thats the point! Why bother creating LA for an anime thats perfect the way it is in animation form, Death Note, Neon Genesis, Akira, Dragonball. These have become as popular and as groundbreaking for the way they are, dont ruin things by creating a LA that will NEVER, and I mean NEVER will be as good as the anime, they never are, never ever are, so why bother!

phew im done.

I learnt o draw this afternoon, I drew a face simlar to my avatar, looks pretty cool :)

Drawing is always cool. Wish I did it more :( I'm sure I'll be doing plenty while I bask in the American heat.. Well I plan to anyway.

Hey Fox, forget about your worries of LA and take a seat and think about what you could buy from the overfiend shop.

I bought a new Saturday night top from there >>>

7607 I haven't been able to do any drawing in a while, i have an important meeting for the game tomorrow and i need to do all i can

Ah yeah i remember selling you that Voddas :p you drive a hard bargin though i'm more curious as to why you bought tentacle extenders :p

Well you see, no I can chill in the lounge whilst still at my desk. ;)

And WHAT do you mean hard bargain? That cost me and arm and a tentic.... errr... LEG!!!

Ah I wanted that top, but I went in store and they were fresh out of them, I imagine you got the last of the stock Voddas.

So I bought a Overfiend cuddly toy and some Overfiend balloons for my 7 year old nephews birthday party

Are you gonna come que up with me at 5am this Saturday? They're getting those overfiend sporks in everyones going on about. Want to make sure I get one ^__^

Sorry about buying the last top too ¬_¬ ::heh heh::

7611 Glad to see your coming to the launch :p we're having a very special guest...that's right the overfiend himself and that crazy german guy from the second film will be preforming stand up comedy

@Black: sorry about the wait and yes...its about lastnight prodominantly...

not in the same state i was in but not too far off.
Laura from the agency (the girl im friends with remember??) called me and told me all about her weekend and the week so far so thats put my mind off for a while.

@Fox I knew that already 8) ::smug look::

Anyway, I've met the overfiend already on several occasions. I've been to see him in concert every year since 1990. He's a Legend!

7615 Yeah he's signing stuff he'll also be be there advertising his upcoming cook book and his autobiography :p so please while you are the store don't hesitate to preoder a copy or two

Haha lmao

@Voddas, well when I saw him in concert he winked and giggled in my direction *folds arms and pushes nose in the air*

Oh I've already pre-ordered his cook book, be sure to check out his casserole dish,

7617 @Tachi :) good :thumb:

@everyone else, true Voddas you haven't heard Overfiend till you've seen him live, he always puts on the best stage preformance's always asking for volunteers he's also the guest judge on the Overfiend factor

I also have preordered the ccok book and book for OVERFIEND FEST '08. Have you Fox? ::he he::

Forgot to mention the back stage passes also. Thinking of giving them away after last time tho. :oops:

Immense build up here.....

Overfiend: "Tachi..............."

Tachi: ".......yes......"

Overfiend:" I..........."

Tachi: " *trembles*......yes??...."

Overfiend:" i.......am.......your grand father"

Tachi:"get out"

7621 :lol: I love these random converstations but not as much as i love Overfiend brand cocktails, garunteed to bring out the demon in you :p yes my store now has a bar area over 18s only though :p

Hahahaha lmao, great imagery!! I imagined you actually pointing at the door as the Overfiend walks off with hunched shoulders looking at floor, and as he reaches the door he takes one last glance at you with a sobbing look, and then walks out the door, his tenticles dragging across the floor behind him haha,

EDIT: I hear the Demon Womb cocktail has abit of a kick to it ;)

BlackWolf said:
7621 :lol: I love these random converstations but not as much as i love Overfiend brand cocktails, garunteed to bring out the demon in you :p yes my store now has a bar area over 18s only though :p

*FACEPLANTS DESK*

@fox....reminds me strangely of Voddas' crazy arm

Back