Count to a Million

5899 lol yeah i think sport games tend to drop in price faster then others.

Sadly i've not watched it, i've saw the trailers for it on the Witchblade DVDs it looked intresting, what's it like?

I was gonna ask you the same:p

Nah, I've watched the first episode about a week ago and it looks really good. Was unsure if it was one of those miss-leading first episodes to draw you in. Got the rest to watch at home like so will take a gander and let you know, if your into that style of anime.

Not much going on with regards to the forums either.... Wierd, coz the last few weeks have been flying in too. For some reason this week, it's like the clocks keep stopping. Probably coz the weather is actually half decent at the moment.

5915 Yeah i noticed that about the forums as well, but at the moment the weather where i am is looking very dark...which is in contast with yesterday

5917 Nothing much, spent the morning doing errands and then house cleaning and now i'm playing a bit of Eternal Sonata while i try to think of a few things for the game

Sounds relaxing. Heh.
Never played Eternal Sonata but heard good things.

Watched episodes 1-6 of Ergo Proxy last night. I'm actually really enjoying it. Some thinking involved, much like GITS:SAC (but maybe not quite as much). Great animation too. Even tho the story seems a lil complicated at first I found it pritty easy to follow. Plus I'm looking forward to what happens next which is a good sign. ^________^

Back