Count to a Million

They both came out at the same time (It's easier for developers to do this now, given that the 360 more-or-less *is* a PC) It plays a hell of a lot better on PC though. And you don't need a new tele to play in high-def :p

Mite go for the two new expansions then Black. Just something for me to do when I'm chillin. Not quite as intense as the FPS I play.

X-box have kept games to themselves like, to promote the console. However it's too easy to have them ripped onto a PC drive =P

BlackWolf said:
5758 Forgot about oblivion...which came first the PC version or the 360 version? Voddas: If winter assualt is the last Dawn of War you played you have to check out the two newest expansions, although you could wait i supose till Dawn of War 2 emerges next year
5761 - Yeah, I'm waiting in anticipation for that. But I was thrilled to have gotten DOW: Soulstorm, especially since there was a fan-made patch for the Sisters of Battle before the release. When I heard the patch had died, and the SoB (ops! lol) were in the expansion, my hopes were relit!

5761 I know what you're saying Ayase, i'm using the 360 development program (XNA) to create a PC demo, with knowledge that it could easily be transfered to 360 platform, not too sure on the C# language but i'm learning to love it :p

Voddas: You should be able to pick them up cheap now well the Dark Crusade expansion, Soulstorm you may have to shop around for a good pirce

Will have alook in my local Gamestation. I have a feeling I'll get em cheap from there.

::stretches::

Well, it's about time for me to sign out now. Off to Asda to do my shopping then home for some grub and some shooting practice on COD4 when the misses heads to her Fighting Class.

Voddas said:

Will have alook in my local Gamestation. I have a feeling I'll get em cheap from there.

::stretches::

Well, it's about time for me to sign out now. Off to Asda to do my shopping then home for some grub and some shooting practice on COD4 when the misses heads to her Fighting Class.

Thats one scary missus you have there :lol:

Spyro201 said:
Voddas said:

Thats one scary missus you have there :lol:

She's more like a bodyguard. :p (Or maybe you could say fitness instructer) :wink:

I just so happened to be looking at this thread when you post too. Thus rappid reply. Hah. I'm off for my lunch shortly so I'll be back on in about 45 mins. You had your meeting this morning?

And I'm back. Full and satisfied.... wait a minute. Your avatar changed. Heh. Wasn't like that a second ago. =P

Anywho, was it a problem that supervisor wasn't there? Or did it work out better for you?

5777 It turned out okay, we have to have something to upload to him this week mind but my friend is working on the concept art and i've got tests to do so we'll have something

and yeah decided to change the old avatar, made two others to go along with this one so it may change again this week :p

I Used to change my avatar every other week or with th eanime I was watching at the time. Now I'm happy to keep this one. Plus People don't get confused. Yours ai't so bad with it being the same character like.

Soo, what was the result from the meeting? Or is it still a bit hush hush?

Back