Count to a Million

5678 Let's just say Evangelion Rocks is in charge and leave it to that...that way we have someone to blame if things go wrong :p Isn't the name Hull already taken :lol:

Could be called "Darkplace" and the Capital could be called the "City of Light". It can get busy there at times. lol

Wait, why am I know imaganing a country ran by moths?

MUTINY!!

Voddas said:

Could be called "Darkplace" and the Capital could be called the "City of Light". It can get busy there at times. lol

Wait, why am I know imaganing a country ran by moths?

MUTINY!!

5681 any country ran by moths would be guarded by...

mothra-e.jpg

Mothra! :p

JINX! Man, that would be like an awesomly cool pet. "Honey! I'm off to Africa! I'll be back for lunch!"

::Fwwwwwooooooom:: << taking off affect =P

If only life was that interesting. ::sighs::

5684 Yeah he would be a fun pet, though most of the time he's in catapillar form plus he's got an evil twin (i think i can't remember that movie that much, just know he's called Batra)

now godzilla would be a great pet, just think of how handy he could be...just don't mention godzooky for the love of god -_-

Imagine if you could have a 500ft reptile for a pet. I know it wouldn't be sleeping on the end of the bed for sure.

Man, this afternoon is starting to drag now ¬_¬ You in work at the mo Dark?

i'm one of the lucky ones, i get to work from home :p though i still have to travel to meetings every week, either to meet with the game designer or the project supervisor

Luuucky. Man, what I'd give to work off my own PC intsead of this sorry excuse. My nice comfy PC chair too.... Must be kick ass to get a job like taht Black. I need to change carears. Would rather be woring on computer rather than actually working on computers... if you get what I mean =P

5688 I get what ya mean :p Still at the moment its free works experince but still at the end of the project depending on how well the demo turns out we could have a bright future ^_^ Still a while to go mind till the dreams fully become reality

5690 can't say too much at the moment but its a sound based game, playable on the PC (could be a Xbox 360 live arcade game in the future) will give more details next week :p at the moment i'm trying to figure exactly what information i can extract from a sound sample

Sounds intriguing. Alot of compertion out there at the moment like Black. Of course I don't know anything about it yet like. Will ahve to wait and see. What happens next week then (that means you can tell us something)?

[edit] Can't spell competition :p

5692 next week is the first offical meeting with the project supervisor so by then all the details will more or less be set in stone and i can find out how much i can tell :p

Oohh.. well good luck with that Black. I hope it all goes well. I used to wish I could program games etc. Better at character design tho me thinks and that's only really for fun. Designed a couple of random charcters for clans an such(restaurant and a kids playgroup). Mainly anime related tho, puts people off (dunno why =P). Should really get back into it. Slacking off recently coz work wears me out, so by the time I get home I just want to cabage out.

5694 Thanks :) i also dabble with character designing, i was okay but not that good, i started drawing mainly as a way to chill while i was at uni. I remember some of your quick stuff you use to post here :p

Yeh, I remember doing the numbers on this thread lol. I find using a mouse pritty hard like. Some of my mouse drawings are here if you haven't seen them yet like. Didn't used to draw anime style just kind of went that way threw influence still draw other things like. Mainly me pulling my hair out at work. Heh.

Pencil is much better like. I can do curves an such much easier. Really, I want to get a tablet PC. Best of both worlds. Just not wealthy enough to purchase one at the mo.

Oh, look at the time. I'm gona have to shoot off in 5mins. It's finally home time. Woop!

Back