Count to a Million

Batten down the hatches... drink the liquer and hide the women...
And stop letting those moths get away!! That be my retirement fund... :p

Well from what I hear the exchange rate for 1 moth is £500. :p

I remember that war... it was horrible... strings everywhere.

5668 yes it was tragic splinter wounds weren't a pretty sight. so if its 1 moth = £500 what about dead moths? are they worthless? cause i think accidentally stepping on my wallet may not have been a good idea :p

5669-Sometimes i still have flashbacks to the puppet war*stares off into distance*we just never saw zippy and bungle coming......they ate half of our platoon 0_o....Also dead moths are worth apporximatley £250,so it's not a majour loss.

evangelion rocks said:
5669-Sometimes i still have flashbacks to the puppet war*stares off into distance*we just never saw zippy and bungle coming......they ate half of our platoon 0_o....Also dead moths are worth apporximatley £250,so it's not a majour loss.
But wait, I my calculations are out. You told me it was £500 for 1 and 1/2 moths? How you gonna work the dead or alive ecxhange amount now aye Erocks? Aye aye? =P

Voddas said:
evangelion rocks said:
But wait, I my calculations are out. You told me it was £500 for 1 and 1/2 moths? How you gonna work the dead or alive ecxhange amount now aye Erocks? Aye aye? =P

5671-Sorry,my mothulator was broken :p The exchange rate is as follows:
1 1/2 moths=£500
1 moth=£450
1/2 moth=£150
1 dead moth=£150
1/2 a dead moth=£60

5672 thanks for the updated exchange rates, may be richer then i thought, though i should take better care of my 'money' tonight i know i'll be hooking up a light trap to rake in the pounds :p

Good Question... hmmm.... well I know I wouldn't want to be in caharge. I'd rather just chill, spendin my moths.

Names are tricky..... how a bout Hull? =P

Back