Count to a Million

Have you read Claymore? That's a good read. Also if you like the Naruto Manga, you should try Satan 666 by Seishi Kishimoto (relative of Kishimoto (Naruto Auther)).

I also have lunch at 12.30 and I'm staaarvin.

::tummy grumble::

Cool, cheers. my local waterstones is shockingly crap when it comes to variety :(

Been convinced to leave my laptop at home...so im looking for psp games/films to buy. crisis core will do and im thinking of buying superbad too :p

Shopping list for lunch...
PSP battery (so i have 2 and will be able to watch alot of movies)
PSP Games + Films (need help on what to buy)
Manga
New sunglasses (dunno where my ones have gone :( any idea's where i could get some nice ones?)

I hate it when sun-glasses go missing. Happens to me more often than I'd like to admit. I'm off to America in August but I will definately be taking my laptop with a fix of anime included. =P

Don't have a PSP myself so couldn't confidently give you any tips on games.

True, but im sceptical of the holiday =/ my parents and sister really enjoy egyptian heritage and like to be the typical tourist.

I prefer the orients and would love to go across to tokyo.
prices tho =/

Sadly not :(

5650 yeah i would like to travel to japan as well but its a far off dream now (untill i have a steady income at least) lol while i wouldn't mind going inside the pyramids i just know i would accidently set off a trap that no one knew about :p

Shame about tonight but then again i guess you have to get up early in the morning for the train

Japan is one of my dream destinations also. My misses ain't interested though which makes any future plans a bit difficult. If only there was a way to knock her unconciouse for a fortnight without her noticing...

::thoughtfull pose::

5653 or better option would be to dress a dummy up like you leave about two weeks worth of talking on a tape and play it over and over again...of course the downside is your missus could elope with the dummy before you get back

Back