Animefreak17 And His All-Purpose General Chat Thread

complete available series on dvd on region 1

i hate it when a long series hasn't fully released so im looking for complete series thats released on region 1, i know series like bleach, naruto, fairy tail and one piece and continuing releasing dvds but series like case closed that comes out and stops releasing there dvds at a certain point, im not saying that the series that not continuing releasing dvds are bad but its fustrating when you want the next boxset but cant get it cause of there unlicensed, not Enough Attention, enough fans to support it going on dvd ect.

i know
yu yu hakusho seasons 4 and ovas and movie is available ( iv got them )

and
Inuyasha seasons 7 and 4 movies are available ( getting them in 5 weeks )

and i know

case closed stopped continuing farther releases
and i think
blood+ stopped releasing dvds
D gray man
blue dragon
shana
one piece movies

can anyone else help me out on which complete series is out region 1 and which one ain't

Re: complete available series on dvd on region 1

animefreak17 said:
i hate it when a long series hasn't fully released so im looking for complete series thats released on region 1, i know series like bleach, naruto, fairy tail and one piece and continuing releasing dvds but series like case closed that comes out and stops releasing there dvds at a certain point, im not saying that the series that not continuing releasing dvds are bad but its fustrating when you want the next boxset but cant get it cause of there unlicensed, not Enough Attention, enough fans to support it going on dvd ect.

i know
yu yu hakusho seasons 4 and ovas and movie is available ( iv got them )

and
Inuyasha seasons 7 and 4 movies are available ( getting them in 5 weeks )

and i know

case closed stopped continuing farther releases
and i think
blood+ stopped releasing dvds
D gray man
blue dragon
shana
one piece movies

can anyone else help me out on which complete series is out region 1 and which one ain't

Blood+ - 2 half season sets were released (I own them)
Inu Yasha - As I stated above there is a new series out later this year which completes the story.

Probably easier to list which aren't completely out, than those that are. There are loads of longish series (especially if you count everything in the last list as long) which are completed, e.g. Fist of the North Star, Urusei Yatsura, and lots of series of all lengths which never made it, e.g. Full Moon, Slam Dunk, Yawara, Saiunkoku Monogatari, Kyo Kara Maoh, Sgt Frog (though this one isn't completely dead yet), Sailor Moon, I'm Gonna Be An Angel...

I believe Blood+ was finished, it's just that there was such a messy release pattern everyone got confused.

R

ilmaestro said:
ayase said:
animefreak17 said:
non anime question

who in your life is precious to you and would protect with your life and make happy
I was so ready to say "me" but I think I probably lack the capacity for self preservation.
Plus... you know... he said "make happy". :p
Fair point.

Hey, I'd love to make myself happy. I just get the feeling it would probably involve undergoing a lobotomy.

i was thinking

about series that have no connection to each other but are similar in was e.g

welcome to the NHK
&
GENSHIKEN

i haven't seen these yet but what iv heard they sound similar in a way

funny anime epic fails

ok i was saw love hina and saw that episode where the turtle stopped the sword and i was thinking...................... funny epic fail.

what other funny epic fails are there

Re: funny anime epic fails

animefreak17 said:
ok i was saw love hina and saw that episode where the turtle stopped the sword and i was thinking...................... funny epic fail.

405641_10150512087632976_566872975_8574449_1455580185_n.jpg

Also, let's not forget that the Hinata Apartment residents accused a turtle of stealing money.

Re: funny anime epic fails

Joshawott said:
animefreak17 said:

Also, let's not forget that the Hinata Apartment residents accused a turtle of stealing money.

Less fail, more like doing it "LIKE A BOSS"

I have a question: In The World God Only Knows, Keima rejects 3D girls in favour of 2D girls found in dating sims. What are his thoughts on New Love Plus for the Nintendo 3DS then?

Will he make an exception, or will it be like Mr. Kimura in regards to Chiyo in Azumanga Daioh, where "Highschool is highschool" and he'll reject them?

Otaku-san said:
Joshawott said:
animefreak17 said:

Less fail, more like doing it "LIKE A BOSS"
It's a "Like a boss!" for the turtle sure. Not everyone else though.

me and my sister dance to this on just dance 3 and i enjoy listening to it

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ERa45j8Chhc?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ERa45j8Chhc?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Ian Wolf said:
I've got a copy of The Anime Encyclopedia, and it lists over 3,000 different anime, including hentai.

thank you wolf.

i really thought there'd be more then to be honest.............. how olds that book anyways cause if you add the series and movies that came out while that book was selling that would be at least another 30 - 50 series and movies maybe

animefreak17 said:
Ian Wolf said:
I've got a copy of The Anime Encyclopedia, and it lists over 3,000 different anime, including hentai.

thank you wolf.

i really thought there'd be more then to be honest.............. how olds that book anyways cause if you add the series and movies that came out while that book was selling that would be at least another 30 - 50 series and movies maybe

My copy is the second edition which came out in 2006.

Back