Animefreak17 And His All-Purpose General Chat Thread

There are a lot of enjoyable sports anime. For example, here is a great scene from Captain Tsubasa:

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0xeH4wWi15M?version=3&amp;hl=it_IT"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0xeH4wWi15M?version=3&amp;hl=it_IT" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

(technical question: how do I add a youtube video to my posts?)

EDIT: Ok, solved the youtube matter, thanks for explaining I had to look on the youtube page and not on the forum "edit post" page.

Teo

Would Ranma 1/2 (martial arts)count? If not the first sports manga for me would be One Pound Gospel. I think the first sports anime might be Princess Nine (or would the martial arts tournament in Dragonball Z count?).

teonzo said:
There are a lot of enjoyable sports anime. For example, here is a great scene from Captain Tsubasa:

video on youtube

(technical question: how do I add a youtube video to my posts?)

Teo
under the video theres a shear button then there'll be a embed button. then a box will appear and then you copy everything in that box and paste in a thread

animefreak17 said:
my dvd case of phoenix is broken, the dvds are ok but the case has a flap with 3 discs does anyone know where i can buy dvd cases for three discs to go in to

You can find DVD cases in WHSmith or perhaps even in pound shops.

Ian Wolf said:
animefreak17 said:
my dvd case of phoenix is broken, the dvds are ok but the case has a flap with 3 discs does anyone know where i can buy dvd cases for three discs to go in to

yes i know but will they have dvd cases that can hold 3 discs

animefreak17 said:
Ian Wolf said:
animefreak17 said:

Is This what your looking for?

They also come in Grey.

animefreak17 said:
Ian Wolf said:
animefreak17 said:

I'm admittedly unsure.

Titan said:
animefreak17 said:
Ian Wolf said:
animefreak17 said:

Is This what your looking for?

They also come in Grey.

exactly exactly thanks a lot.......... i wounder if i can buy these from a shop........ if not il have to order them.

i have a few cases that are broken so this is a big help good job :)

hey guys i wont be on for a while on a count that my ps3s not working and i need a new tv so il be back in about 8 weeks to buy a new ps3 and new tv so il be watching the inter dragon ball z/gt series to review and by the time i finish the dragonball z/gt series il be back. i counted 109 discs of the series and movies so 1 disc a dayand i should be finished by may..............its going to be a looooooooong review.

plus i wont be buying any new dvds til i get my new ps3 and tv.

til then see ya :(

i might be able to get back on my ps3 but it,ll take time

Back