Animefreak17 And His All-Purpose General Chat Thread

hey you know what would be the most awkwardest thing -

if a guy that was a father knew his son or daughter loved anime and he thought il buy him a anime dvd.

but this dad didn't know what anime was all about and randomly brought a anime dvd and on the day it was his kids birthday he gave it to him and he said -* ummm dad this isn't a anime its a hentai. that would be the awkwardest situation.

animefreak17 said:
hey you know what would be the most awkwardest thing -

if a guy that was a father knew his son or daughter loved anime and he thought il buy him a anime dvd.

but this dad didn't know what anime was all about and randomly brought a anime dvd and on the day it was his kids birthday he gave it to him and he said -* ummm dad this isn't a anime its a hentai. that would be the awkwardest situation.

Yes, that would indeed be the awkwardest. But it's unlikely to happen since one would assume that he would use the age rating on the side as guidance, not to mention the fact that hentai is not readily available in stores. Except that Darkness boxset which I swear has been sat in HMV for like 10 years.

Sparrowsabre7 said:
Yes, that would indeed be the awkwardest. But it's unlikely to happen since one would assume that he would use the age rating on the side as guidance, not to mention the fact that hentai is not readily available in stores. Except that Darkness boxset which I swear has been sat in HMV for like 10 years.

In my local branches of HMV (Stockton and Middlesbrough) they've got Legend of the Overfiend both on sale for £3, sitting amoungst all the other anime.

i usually get my anime from axleplanet but im haven't trouble looking though what they have,

has anyone here ever looked though axleplanet pages and sometimes you'll get the same dvds that was on the other page cause i get that alot

im looking for..........

ask what your looking for

im looking for a new tv cause i think my old ones going out.

im looking for a big tv somewhere around 300-400
im not fussy about the maker, as long as it lasts and big and it works right and is hard to brake

should i get a plasma or glass.

i was thinking argos cause there are some good prices there.

P.S im looking for a Blu-ray player that can be region unlocked

animefreak17 said:
non anime question

who in your life is precious to you and would protect with your life and make happy
I was so ready to say "me" but I think I probably lack the capacity for self preservation.

ilmaestro said:
ayase said:
animefreak17 said:
non anime question

who in your life is precious to you and would protect with your life and make happy
I was so ready to say "me" but I think I probably lack the capacity for self preservation.
Plus... you know... he said "make happy". :p
im talking about a loved one, a girlfriend/boyfriend, best friend ect you know someone who's closest to you

animefreak17 said:
question

has anyone here ever watched a series or a bunch of series in 24 hours without stopping
Closest I got was with Fairy Tail. My volume 1 and 2 on DVD and blu-ray arrived at around 1pm on New Years Eve. I watched them back to back and when I finished it was about 4am on New Years Day. That was excluding a break to have dinner, to watch the fireworks on TV and when my neighbour came over for a drink (so about 2 hours cut off). So I was watching Fairy Tail for about 13 hours.

animefreak17 said:
can someone tell me how many seasons Inuyasha and Ranma 1/2 has on dvd i know Inuyasha has 7 seasons but is that it thats the hole series on 7 seasons and 4 movies.

Inuyasha: The Final Act is due out this year on DVD & Blu-ray from Viz. It is the final series.

Back