Animefreak17 And His All-Purpose General Chat Thread

to be honest id rather be back in college then be at home all day ( besides the anime and talking to you guys and reading manga) its boring the chores keep me busy but id rather learn then clean up after someone. im going to find something after christmas a college or something

Rui said:
Let's turn the conversation back to when ilmaestro was flirting with ayase and continue from there.

*gets out sketchpad*

R
I'm having horrible flashbacks to when someone said something along similar lines in a Buffy newsgroup a long time ago. ;_;

animefreak17 said:
Sparrowsabre7 said:
animefreak17 said:
Sparrowsabre7 said:
Y U NO ANSWER QUESTION! D=< *Paxman'd*

i cant answer because your not being Specific

I meant what do you do with yourself in the day besides anime and your paper round? Do you have a job, are you in education, what?

ok if i tell you guys what i do and what my family does for me promise you wont poke fun at me

im unemployed and im not in education but...............

i help out my mom with her floristry * she owns it *
i help out with my dad his a plasterer
i help out my grandparents when the ask.
i help out my uncle and ante
but this is a time to time thing
i clean the house from top to bottom everyday and doing different chores and favours.

and they give me *allowance* for helping them. yes i know its sad for someone of my age to get allowance from his family. but who's complaining, i spend all of it on anime and nothing else besides the snakes.

you could say im a house - son.

does that answer your question

That sounds fair enough to me. And it's not really an allowance, since you're helping your parents out with their jobs and getting paid for your time just like an assistant might. I was just curious as to what you did in the day.

Interesting, what type of snakes do you keep?

Also, I would advise not messing the house up some days, so you don't have to constantly clean it all. :p

ilmaestro said:
Interesting, what type of snakes do you keep?

Also, I would advise not messing the house up some days, so you don't have to constantly clean it all. :p

its not that simple

ok when my family goes away for a week on there holiday, i never make a mess i dont leave things on the floor i dont forget to put the dishes in the washer ect, its everyone else in the family that makes a mess, my little sisters the worst for making a mess so im the one who has to clean up after them.

however i thought if i clean up and do everything before tomorrow i won't have to bother clean later and it'll only be hovering and the odd job there and then i can go back to doing the thing i enjoy the most, watching anime.

as for snakes i eat

bakewell slices
abc sweets
mokado < a favourite
jaffer cakes

depends on what im in the mood for really

i drink iron brew

He eats snakes?! Hardcore.

Oh...that makes more sense ("snacks"). I'm a bit disappointed that there were no actual snakes to talk about, though.

R

:lol: What the difference, a simple spelling error makes :p

@AF17, i know what your talking about man, when my family go on holiday the house is cleaned completely then i don't tend to venture from my room so no mess is generated. Dishwasher goes on 2 times a week when i'm in charge, saves electricity bills and plus, i tend to wash up right after i've eaten (habit i picked up from when i was at the gf's uni)

Funny how parents say "right, everyones giving a hand to tidy up, we all live here" and yet when i say back" yeah, but i create no mess, i clean up after myself so why should i clean up after you lot?" it never holds any water with them ¬___¬

@Rui my bad yeah its snacks and to be fare i was following lmaestro on the snacks spelling lol.

@Tachi i know exactly what you mean, i dont make a mess but i clean up not only to help out but i know if i dont clean up im never going to hear the end of the nagging from my mom and dad * why haven't you done this why haven't you done that * but i thought to my self if i clean up after everyone's gone to bed il only have fewer chores to do in the morning but as long as im being useful il be ok * i like being useful *

animefreak17 said:
@Rui my bad yeah its snacks and to be fare i was following lmaestro on the snacks spelling lol.

@Tachi i know exactly what you mean, i dont make a mess but i clean up not only to help out but i know if i dont clean up im never going to hear the end of the nagging from my mom and dad * why haven't you done this why haven't you done that * but i thought to my self if i clean up after everyone's gone to bed il only have fewer chores to do in the morning but as long as im being useful il be ok * i like being useful *

Yeah but ilmae was following on from your spelling of snacks as snakes :p you said "I spend it all on anime and nothing else besides the snakes"

I mean "the snakes" sounds like pets, no matter how you slice it because "the snacks" makes no sense in that grammatical position.

The funniest thing i've heard my mum say was "i'd love to see what your house will look like when you and kayls move in and have kids" She meant it as in, it'll be messy - due to my reluctance to clean up after others in the house.

But i've got it all planned out, as soon as they can walk and sort of understand me, i won't be clearing up after them. Your old enough to walk so your old enough to put toys away. I had that mindframe with the 2year old kayls mum fostered for 2 years, i'd have a laugh with him and watch tv and things but the moment it came to putting the toys away, he learnt that it was serious business and he had to clean up himself because he made the mess.

I remember at the age of 4 i was very philisophical and enjoyed talking about the meaning of life and things to my uncle - apparently i was born with the mindframe of a 40 year old man, even as a baby.

I think the only way we can get over this disappointment now is for AF17 to adopt some real snakes and post pictures of their daily adventures.

R

Otaku-san said:
I demand him to train them to fly 747's

6e7e38df598f854a9cb1a711d8fd84e8.jpg

animefreak17 said:
@RUI nice one lol

@Tachi you say you enjoy talking about the meaning of life................................... i didn't know you were a Monty Python fan lol

I still enjoy talking about philisophical topics, alas the chance to do so is usually rare... and now for something completely different,

If anyone gets me for the AUKN secret santa, here's my wish:
rabbit-slippers.jpg

dose anyone know if theres a anime thats like ghost hunt.

ever since i watched it i cant stop thinking about how good it was.

and is there word on the sequels of Ikkitousen seasons 3 and 4 r

Like, the number of things that need to be replied to in the space of three or four posts is way too high for a thread of no significance, so I can't quite be bothered to go through it all lest my brain explode.

The only thing I need to reply to is:

Rui said:
Oh...that makes more sense ("snacks"). I'm a bit disappointed that there were no actual snakes to talk about, though.
No, it makes less sense, for the reason pointed out by Sparrowsabre7. And I am legitimately disappointed, as I love snakes and have kept a few as pets in the past.

Back