Animefreak17 And His All-Purpose General Chat Thread

you know what i wish we could do - all us regulars on here.

i went to this place this one time where i played games all night and ate pizza and such i cant remember what it was but

i wish we could go somewhere and play games or watch anime for the weekend 3 nights and 2 days just to hang out and just enjoy what we do ( watching anime and play games ) i think that would be fun.

but sadly i know that cant happen cause some people have work or it would be to far from home but it would be a nice idea tho.

but if you was given the chance to do it would you

I'd probably argue with everyone and want to watch unpopular things, and I'd have to wear a paper bag over my face so nobody could identify me, which might dampen the party feeling :D

R

your ecchi list

has you know i like fan service/ecchi animes and id like to tell what iv got or got in backlogs or want or getting

1st got

ladies vs butlers series ( haven't got the specials)
ikki tousen season 1 and 2
kanokons series and OVA
sekrei season 1
aika R 16
aika re-mastered
maho romatic season 1 and 2 with summer special
futari H
ufo ultramaiden valkyrie all seasons ( bloody cliff hangers)
kampfer season 1
miyuki-chan in wounderland
plastic little
indian summer
eiken
najica
ah my buddha
green green
mouse
golden boy
popotan
love hina
cutey honey
gravion
he is my master
crying freeman
divergence eve ( getting mika chronicles )
master of martial hearts
dance in the vampire bund
the scared blacksmith
needless
mm!
yumeria

2nd backlog
bravo girls
queens blade
shuffle
samurai girls
high school of the dead
strike witch 1 (waiting for 2)
air gear ( want ovas)
koihime muso trilogy
to love-re ( want ovas)
demon king daimao
those who hunt elves
maburaho

i need to buy a keyboard using ps3

3rd wants
i want all ecchi animes but heres my most wants

freezing ( with ovas)
aika zero
sekrei Pure Engagement
ikki tousen season 3 and 4
Dirty Pair
Dirty Pair flash
Seikon no Qwaser
Shinkon Gattai Godannar
Burn Up series
Asobi ni Iku yo! + OVA
Ultimate Girls
Kiss x Sis
Air Gear OVA
Motto To LOVE-Ru
Manyuu Hikenchou
Love Love?
Lemon Angel
Is + I''s Pure
Battle Athletes
Variable Geo
Queen's Blade after the tournament
Strike Witches Movie
DearS
Mahou Sensei Negima
Kamen no Maid Guy OVA
Issho ni Training series
Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai!
ladies vs butlers specials

4th getting ( im getting these from axleplanet)
Rosario + Vampire Capu2
Grenadier
Akikan!

whats you lists

and tell me if you know of any other ecchi animes thats good

Just to warn you, as a series, R+V1 is a lot better than V2, and the manga is far better, and develops far more than the anime (there's actually a lot less ecchi in the manga too once it finds its feet).

KissXSis was actually quite funny off of memory.

Hate to break it to you AF, but Dirty Pair isn't dirty in the way you want it to be.

There are a couple of half-decent doujinshi though, if you're interested.

ayase said:
Hate to break it to you AF, but Dirty Pair isn't dirty in the way you want it to be.

There are a couple of half-decent doujinshi though, if you're interested.
no thank im already reading *Keishi Sokan Asami* its really good but i cant find the rest of the chapters

animefreak17 said:
alexrose1uk and ayase do you have a fan service animes or want
Hmm, not really, but you've obviously seen a lot. Can you recommend me something with tomboys or tough chicks? Preferrably not with enormous breasts?

ayase said:
animefreak17 said:
alexrose1uk and ayase do you have a fan service animes or want
Hmm, not really, but you've obviously seen a lot. Can you recommend me something with tomboys or tough chicks? Preferrably not with enormous breasts?

ummmmmmm you know i love tomboys and tough chicks but i bet your looking for a ecchi anime that has a girls that acts like a guy but is a girl or is a bitch and i think i know why your looking for tomboys........... cause your sick of the sweet and cute types right.

*thinking*
im not sure in my backlogs or some of my wants

ikki tousen season 1 though 4
freezing
Queen's Blade
Variable Geo
Seikon no Qwaser
Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! (this one hasn't been released yet but its about woman who wrestle) this ones a must

i wish they'd make make more about tomboys

animefreak17 said:
i bet your looking for a ecchi anime that has a girls that acts like a guy but is a girl
Well, somewhere in the middle of that wall of text you nailed it. The wrestling one sounded good, but Googling most of those titles returns a little too much boobage for my liking. I'm pretty much resigned to the fact that no-one's ever going to make a sexy anime to cater to my rather specific tastes anyway (which is somewhat galling cobsidering they seem to cater to every other marginal fetish under the sun) but thanks for trying.

@ayase

wait tell me exactly and i mean exactly what your looking for and il try again -
small chest
tomboy/tough chicks/bitch

anything else

by the way the wrestling one im looking farward to that i have a feeling that it has tough chicks but with big tits lol

ayase said:
animefreak17 said:
i bet your looking for a ecchi anime that has a girls that acts like a guy but is a girl
Well, somewhere in the middle of that wall of text you nailed it. The wrestling one sounded good, but Googling most of those titles returns a little too much boobage for my liking. I'm pretty much resigned to the fact that no-one's ever going to make a sexy anime to cater to my rather specific tastes anyway (which is somewhat galling cobsidering they seem to cater to every other marginal fetish under the sun) but thanks for trying.

got it
ah my buddha has a girl whos a tomboy and shes tough and is small chested in the special youll get a nice view

ayase said:
lol

ayase nearly saving this thread from itself. The thread cannot be saved, however.

Semi on-topic, Honda Masazumi (best character in Kyoukaisen-jou no Horizon) is so manly that she has essentially no breasts because she was stopped half way through a sex change. Too much for you?

Thread's actually kinda redundant since virtually any Anime title will contain nubile flesh being paraded in front of some guy/girl.

Now if one were to make a thread listing titles which contained absolutely no nudity or panty/underwear/swim wear scenes that would be worth a read.

to be honest Unknownfate and ilmaestro your right most anime has fan service and its hard to think of which ones does have fan service and ones that dont or which ones should be considered to be ecchi series, i agree but im talking about animes thats suppose to have ecchi in nearly every episode like regularly. series from light series to heavy series ( but not too heavy that it cross the hentai line)

e.g. of a light series love hina or chobits
e.g. of a heavy series ladies vs butlers or kanokons

heres more of my ecchi list i for got to put in

1st got

gantz
burst angel
chobits
RIN
tenjho tenge
daphne
stratos 4

Back