Animefreak17 And His All-Purpose General Chat Thread

Lawrence said:
I don't think I'd go as far as to call Sister Princess, "girly".

i like it.................. i really wish i could be fussed over like that it would be so nice to have sisters that cares for you so much.
to some people it would be annoying but i think id be lucky to have so many sisters.................. im so lonely

Rui said:
Haha, no, I'm not hot at all, though you could probably call me a tomboy and not be far off. And if I were in Pokemon I'd definitely be in Team Rocket ;p

I like some stuff that boys like and some stuff that girls like :)

R

Why be modest, your a bonafide smoker Rui! I know because sex appeal is all about attitude and freakiness, and your sexy attitude clearly shines through your posts and we already know your freaky you get rui!

This ones dedicated to you:

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oYwL-FzFDKQ?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oYwL-FzFDKQ?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Anyway I like the subject of what Pokemon are you. I'd blatantly be

tumblr_lmhuj2lKYy1qgbuzr.jpg

This was me on Halloween

Treecko.jpg

I was hoping to find someone else like this

Treecko_by_nickyflamingo.jpg

Alas it didn't happen though....I just got harangued and threatned by a gang of rough looking 12yr olds :cry:

Also on a related note I have a real desire to out buy a DS and the latest Pokemon game for myself. Is this normal for grown men to do?

animefreak17 said:
Lawrence said:
I don't think I'd go as far as to call Sister Princess, "girly".

i like it.................. i really wish i could be fussed over like that it would be so nice to have sisters that cares for you so much.
to some people it would be annoying but i think id be lucky to have so many sisters.................. im so lonely

I not have brother or sister but i have a few good friend. Friend can keep you talk.

I've figured out mine is
150px-007Squirtle.png

It was the first one I instinctively thought of, please water is definitely the element I most identify with, as well as 7 being my lucky number.

You should try signing up to Twitter and asking MangaUK that question daily until they break and reveal the answer :)

R

I think my toaster can run Twitter. If you can post here on your PS3, you can definitely post on Twitter!

R

What you put hard drive ? I think you can create twitter on website on PS3 and it not need save in your area of hard drive. I can use twitter on computer, PS3 and Iphone.

Perfection is in the eye of the beholder...

To me the storyline of a film or game or just a story could be perfect but to another person who had a different view on it, the film could be mediocre at best.

Another example; If you think about it, if you where to plan someones perfect birthday - you'd plan everything that you know the person will like. You wouldn't pick everything based on what you like because it wouldn't be exactly what the person wanted as your views are different.

As for facebook/twitter/so on so forth on a PS3 - they all work, believe me its got nothing to do with your harddrive, possibly internet connection.

Back