Animefreak17 And His All-Purpose General Chat Thread

Look man, I would also happily drink down some of Lotte's sweet nectar instead, but I think the police will be seriously annoyed with me if they catch me again.

i haven't watched * the melancholy of haruhi series or movie* yet but id like to know what dvd viewing order should i watch them i know theres -
season 1
season 2
the movie disappearance
haruhi - chan part 1
haruhi - chan part 2

in what order should i watch them cause il soon have the complete series of haruhi you know what i mean

If you go hereand look under the 2009 version it will show the way to view each episode. I really hate that they're called under seasons, they're more like parts since Bamboo leaf rhapsody happens before endless eight.

Interestingly enough in the light novels even The Disappearance of Haruhi happens before Endless Eight, but this might be just how they wrote it so I'd watch the movie last since it's set in the Winter time.

Haruhi-chan is something else, also don't forget smoked cheese

Otaku-san said:
If you go hereand look under the 2009 version it will show the way to view each episode. I really hate that they're called under seasons, they're more like parts since Bamboo leaf rhapsody happens before endless eight.

Interestingly enough in the light novels even The Disappearance of Haruhi happens before Endless Eight, but this might be just how they wrote it so I'd watch the movie last since it's set in the Winter time.

iv never seen the series i dont know what its about but whats the point of all these episodes being all mixed up like that

animefreak17 said:
i haven't watched * the melancholy of haruhi series or movie* yet but id like to know what dvd viewing order should i watch them i know theres -
season 1
season 2
the movie disappearance
haruhi - chan part 1
haruhi - chan part 2

in what order should i watch them cause il soon have the complete series of haruhi you know what i mean
The clue is in the numbering. After all, 1 comes before 2.

Maxon said:
animefreak17 said:
season 1
season 2
the movie disappearance
haruhi - chan part 1
haruhi - chan part 2

The clue is in the numbering. After all, 1 comes before 2.
so i got it right the first time

animefreak17 said:
Otaku-san said:

iv never seen the series i dont know what its about but whats the point of all these episodes being all mixed up like that

It's an ingenious motive of Kadansha/Kyoani to air it like that. It's something you have to see first had to appreciate it

I definitely think the 2006 episodes are worth at least one watch in "Kyon order", and then watch the whole series in "2009 order", and then the movie afterwards.

ilmaestro said:
I definitely think the 2006 episodes are worth at least one watch in "Kyon order", and then watch the whole series in "2009 order", and then the movie afterwards.

i guess il have to figure it out when i watch them

Back