Animefreak17 And His All-Purpose General Chat Thread

iv been watching this anime called sister princess, its about a guy who has 12 sisters and there all so sweet to him.

anyway it made me wish i had more siblings............ iv got 3 2 sisters and 1 brother but just watching the 1st 2 discs of this series makes me wish i had more sisters.
dont get me wrong i love my siblings i just wish i had more to fuss over.
il been watching the rest of the series tomorrow.

does anyone else wish they had more siblings i wish for (sisters) but brothers would be nice too.

animefreak17 said:
Sparrowsabre7 said:
Otaku-san said:
Watch Monster then with Liam O'Brain and the ED sung by David Sylvian. Very mental healing

Hilarious show, I would definitely recommend.

Monster .............. got it

Much as I would like to continue this charade I'd hate to turn you off an awesome show by having you expect it to be something it's not. Monster is in no way a comedy. But it is fantastic viewing.

Sparrowsabre7 said:
animefreak17 said:
Sparrowsabre7 said:
Otaku-san said:
Watch Monster then with Liam O'Brain and the ED sung by David Sylvian. Very mental healing

Hilarious show, I would definitely recommend.

Monster .............. got it

Much as I would like to continue this charade I'd hate to turn you off an awesome show by having you expect it to be something it's not. Monster is in no way a comedy. But it is fantastic viewing.
ok thanks sparrow il be getting monster anyways

Hmmm, for healing anime I would reccomend Tokyo Godfathers if you haven't seen it, nearly any Ghibli movie and from what little I've seen Mushishi.

I have QB season 2 complete collection on my shelf. It looks like your choice is a complete collection on blu-ray or the two half sets for DVD.

If you mean a UK release, there's been no news that I've heard.

R

Rui said:
I have QB season 2 complete collection on my shelf. It looks like your choice is a complete collection on blu-ray or the two half sets for DVD.

If you mean a UK release, there's been no news that I've heard.

R

i guess il have to get them on singles then............ i was really hoping for a complete collection instead of singles.

wait RUI i wouldn't of thought you would of got a series like queens blade cause your a girl am i right its a ecchi series for guys..................... oh well

The only thing I know of queens blade is Ymir, since I remember seeing her costume for a choice on Polygon Love 2. I first thought she was a video game character

animefreak17 said:
wait RUI i wouldn't of thought you would of got a series like queens blade cause your a girl am i right its a ecchi series for guys..................... oh well

Nothing wrong with a decent ecchi series for guys :) I have a nice Echidna figure on my shelf.

I have low tolerance for cutesy stuff, though.

R

Rui said:
animefreak17 said:

Nothing wrong with a decent ecchi series for guys :) I have a nice Echidna figure on my shelf.

I have low tolerance for cutesy stuff, though.

R

you dont like cutesy stuff ( thinking ) do you like boyish stuff then, if you dont mind me asking and i know im going to get a few sneers from a few people but................. are you a tomboy ( a girl who likes stuff that boys like ) i know its a stupid question but once i get an idea in my head i just got to ask

Haha, no, I'm not hot at all, though you could probably call me a tomboy and not be far off. And if I were in Pokemon I'd definitely be in Team Rocket ;p

I like some stuff that boys like and some stuff that girls like :)

R

Rui said:
Haha, no, I'm not hot at all, though you could probably call me a tomboy and not be far off. And if I were in Pokemon I'd definitely be in Team Rocket ;p

R
if your not hot put on a coat If your cold........... lol

Rui said:
And if I were in Pokemon I'd definitely be in Team Rocket ;p

A Meowth is fine too
43510.jpg

Rui said:

R

Exactly I'm no indifferent, who said specific demographics meant individuals won't enjoy it.

well im going to be honest i like girly animes cause some on them are cute and fun and lovable and has a healing quality like sister princess, fruits basket, ect but romance has the worst effect on me

Back