Animefreak17 And His All-Purpose General Chat Thread

Unknownfate said:
Thread's actually kinda redundant since virtually any Anime title will contain nubile flesh being paraded in front of some guy/girl.

Now if one were to make a thread listing titles which contained absolutely no nudity or panty/underwear/swim wear scenes that would be worth a read.

Monster. Unless you count Johan in drag which some people horrifyingly do...

Um...

I think that's it :p Although actually, thinking about it Trigun has pretty much no fanservice, it has tons of attractive girls that Vash leches after but there's only one instance of what I would deem fanservice and that's when Vash pops Dominique's top open.

I don't think Karas has any fanservice... it's definitely a small list though :p

Last edited by a moderator:
ilmaestro said:
Semi on-topic, Honda Masazumi (best character in Kyoukaisen-jou no Horizon) is so manly that she has essentially no breasts because she was stopped half way through a sex change. Too much for you?
Not as long as she's still female below the waist and doesn't have facial hair. Hell, that's pretty much my checklist for women IRL.

Getting warmer with Yuko, AF (short hair is good too) but I honstly don't know if that's worth watching AMB for.

ayase said:
ilmaestro said:
Semi on-topic, Honda Masazumi (best character in Kyoukaisen-jou no Horizon) is so manly that she has essentially no breasts because she was stopped half way through a sex change. Too much for you?
Not as long as she's still female below the waist and doesn't have facial hair. Hell, that's pretty much my checklist for women IRL.
Then you're good to go!

Is the facial hair thing including or excluding the use of wax-based removal?

Whoa, the last couple pages of this thread.....

But yeah trying to find anime that doesn't feature copious amounts of the ol service is certainly more of a challenge hmmmm........err Master Keaton?. Lol, no there are quite a few I think, but the ratio is still probably about 70%-30% or around that mark.

Sparrowsabre7 said:
I have a question for AF: What exactly do you do? I know you have a paper route and you've done all those qualificationy things but what else? I'm curious.

i get on everyone's nerves on here that my job....................theres always has to be one in every group so that the others feel good about them selfs

You don't really get on my nerves, AF17.

Let's turn the conversation back to when ilmaestro was flirting with ayase and continue from there.

*gets out sketchpad*

R

Rui said:
You don't really get on my nerves, AF17.

Let's turn the conversation back to when ilmaestro was flirting with ayase and continue from there.

*gets out sketchpad*

R

i make some stupid threads sometimes and that doesn't get on your nerves.???????

ok ilmaestro and ayaseback to you date chat

Sparrowsabre7 said:
animefreak17 said:
Sparrowsabre7 said:
Y U NO ANSWER QUESTION! D=< *Paxman'd*

i cant answer because your not being Specific

I meant what do you do with yourself in the day besides anime and your paper round? Do you have a job, are you in education, what?

ok if i tell you guys what i do and what my family does for me promise you wont poke fun at me

im unemployed and im not in education but...............

i help out my mom with her floristry * she owns it *
i help out with my dad his a plasterer
i help out my grandparents when the ask.
i help out my uncle and ante
but this is a time to time thing
i clean the house from top to bottom everyday and doing different chores and favours.

and they give me *allowance* for helping them. yes i know its sad for someone of my age to get allowance from his family. but who's complaining, i spend all of it on anime and nothing else besides the snakes.

you could say im a house - son.

does that answer your question

Back