Animefreak17 And His All-Purpose General Chat Thread

it late im heading to bed sorry to leave but here some advice

i have this formula - i get my dvds from axlemusic.

if i start by buying loads of the cheapest animes like 10 dvds or something then i can work my way up to the expensive ones and by the time i get to the expensive ones they might have discounts on them or the prices might come down a bit.

if im getting a series thats in collections e.g. tsubasa i make sure i buy the 1st and 2nd and so on seasons, movie and ova all in one like i would get -

season 1
season 2
the movie
and ovas

animefreak17 said:
i have this formula - i get my dvds from axlemusic.

if i start by buying loads of the cheapest animes like 10 dvds or something then i can work my way up to the expensive ones and by the time i get to the expensive ones they might have discounts on them or the prices might come down a bit.

if im getting a series thats in collections e.g. tsubasa i make sure i buy the 1st and 2nd and so on seasons, movie and ova all in one like i would get -

season 1
season 2
the movie
and ovas
You need a formula for remembering when you've already posted something three days ago:

http://forums.animeuknews.net/viewtopic ... start=1955

In fact, considering that that is word for word copied and pasted, I would go as far as to suggest that you already have that formula down pat.

i know i should check soul eater out but iv got a load of backlogs to get though but im getting there slowly but surely. i like to keep things orderly and it might be a while til i get to it.

hey to everyone i found this never opened anime boxset call *kintaro* at the market today and i brought it for £8 i think its a rare anime series but i want some expert advice first

The quality of the set is pretty bad, but the show itself is fun and completely different to what is usually brought to the UK. I thought it was well worth the £10 it cost me when it was out :)

R

Back