Now would be a good time to get Re:ZERO Season 3 out of the way at this point. At least I waited than jumping ahead with the US version.
I hope we get news on Gun-
Everybody glares
....smith Cats?
As I said when CR announced theirs AL will announce ReZero at the October MCM and release it November 2027.I would welcome more news about Gundam and a UK Blu-ray release of Gunsmith Cats!
Would also be very happy to hear more on Re:Zero Season 3 (I'm watching and loving Season 2 atm) and Blood+![]()
I would welcome more news about Gundam and a UK Blu-ray release of Gunsmith Cats!![]()
I'm not bragging but I'm damn glad I got the kickstarter bd release of this as I'm a very big fan of GSC. And I recall reading somewhere that there's a giant licensing snafu over it.There might be some kind of licensing issue with Gunsmith Cats, as it's the only one of the AnimEigo blu-ray kickstarters that has not gotten a rerelease under AnimEigo's new ownership.