UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

They did release a standard version.
I got a copy in the last Easter mystery bundle - I remember specifically because I already had the CE version.
If they did release a standard edition why isn't it listed on their website, Anime On Line, Zavvi, HMV or rarewaves. Its listed on Amazon as currently unavailable and has never had a price history. Kinda strange unless it went OOP in a year since blu ray website claims it came out in April 2022. Seems this film has a habit of just becoming OOP very quickly.

If they did release a standard edition why isn't it listed on their website, Anime On Line, Zavvi, HMV or rarewaves. Its listed on Amazon as currently unavailable and has never had a price history. Kinda strange unless it went OOP in a year since blu ray website claims it came out in April 2022. Seems this film has a habit of just becoming OOP very quickly.
It certainly never came out for retail and would seem strange they would make a standard BD exclusive to them. We did it have listed briefly when it was announced but it was later removed from schedule for reasons unknown and has never appeared again. I had always assumed it was due to the 4K announcement and decided to go with that version as and when they could.

Hi everyone, update for Love Live Nijigasaki, they have offered and exchange for the set for me, but are claiming that mine is the only one they are hearing complaints about. So if your copy arrived like mine, best to contact them and try to get an exchange too.

Hi everyone, update for Love Live Nijigasaki, they have offered and exchange for the set for me, but are claiming that mine is the only one they are hearing complaints about. So if your copy arrived like mine, best to contact them and try to get an exchange too.
Probably still worth doing, but it does sound a bit like they think its a one off, where as it sounds like everyone on here who grabbed Love Live Nijigasaki, got the cover not really fitting in the case (or haven't seen any post of people say the cover fit perfect/ as should).

Maybe a load of people didn't think they would get any where contacting AllTheAnime with it being a minor fault and with it not being actual damage and it being more of an error (but an error on their part).
So it make me wonder if they are all gonna be like that and are likley just sending you replacement that will have the exact same fault.

Hopefully it was just a small batch or something and your replacement is all good.

Coming soon to cinemas from Anime Limited (and a good choice):

Fs4u_jQWYBkUp5P

The First Slam Dunk, Toei Animation's 2022 CG film. A theatrical trailer was recently rated by the BBFC.

Back