UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

I'd pre-ordered on their AtA site and still waiting as well but there is a message there about delays in the VE page, so just sitting tight for now..
How long ago did you pre-order? Bit shocking that they weren't even able to fulfill direct pre-orders.

I mean, at least I haven't paid for the copy I was originally expecting to receive in November. AL deserve credit for fixing the video (though arguably should have used Justin Sevakis in the first place for such a marquee series) but the whole release has been farcical.

Just received my copy of Mobile Suit Gundam : Seed from AL . Didn't get a notification that it had been sent out so it was a surprise to get a knock from my postman with the package this morning, so we can all now rejoice that it's finally here and now we can start asking for when the next MSG is going on pre-order 😁

Just received my copy of Mobile Suit Gundam : Seed from AL . Didn't get a notification that it had been sent out so it was a surprise to get a knock from my postman with the package this morning, so we can all now rejoice that it's finally here and now we can start asking for when the next MSG is going on pre-order 😁
Just got the shipping notification there myself.

Yeah, just got in for a bit of lunch and there was a small box waiting for me, I had no idea what it could've been but happy to see the Seed collection. Seems ages since I brought it! (because it was, but you know... still felt like saying it...)

Yeah got mine today as well after a late delivery and only got the shipping email an hour ago! 😂

Edit: The contents packaked so tight that when the artbook slides out the rest of the boxes still can't move an inch. My case holding ep's 25-48 was broken and is missing the peg in the top right of the case so that corner can't lock and close.

Last edited:
The box my Seed set is in (not the storage box, the box inside the box...) is super scuffed around the edges and covered in scratches for some reason, like the glossy finish has been scuffed off from all 4 edges on the front, going to see about a replacement for once I think.

My Gundam Seed order also shipped from AL, now I wonder how long the Belgian customs will keep my package hostage this time. Already know up front it will cost me an additional 24€ (approx. £21 ... yes that much) next to the 21% Belgian VAT.

Just got the email notification for my copy of Gundam SEED Ultimate today!

Thinking I might do a live unboxing of it over on Twitch, as I'm just about set up for shenanigans over there.

How long ago did you pre-order? Bit shocking that they weren't even able to fulfill direct pre-orders.

I mean, at least I haven't paid for the copy I was originally expecting to receive in November. AL deserve credit for fixing the video (though arguably should have used Justin Sevakis in the first place for such a marquee series) but the whole release has been farcical.
Ah sorry, I should have clarified that I "pre-ordered" quite late, after the initial release dates had already been shifted. Therefore not surprised to not have received mine yet, in light of the current issues they've mentioned.

UP1 about "Violet Evergarden":

Publisher have said "supply chain issues continue to be a factor but we now have confirmed dates for stock delivery. Units will be arriving at our distribution centre on the 28th of June and will start being shipped out on this date."

If I understand correctly, only the current batch of the available product is sold out and will reappear after that date not only on Up1.

Anime Ltd: "Hi there, we're still waiting for the remaining stock of this item to arrive (for both ourselves and other retailers), which is currently expected to arrive at the end of June."

Last edited:
Neat, I got a £5 voucher for my unused screen anime time. I kind of changed my mind on future diary but hey I look forward to seeing what else they release.

Back