UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Any idea when the Love Live movie sets will ship? Expected date was early August and August is nearly gone.

Basically we'll get them out the door as soon as humanly possible once the shipment arrives with us - currently I'd expect that to be next week, all being well.

Received notification too. Now to sit here and wait.
zechs-at-a-staff-party.gif

these gundam keyrings are a curse in disguise, i want to attach them to my keys but at the same time they look really nice and i don't want the keys to scratch them all up in my pocket

these gundam keyrings are a curse in disguise, i want to attach them to my keys but at the same time they look really nice and i don't want the keys to scratch them all up in my pocket
Now that I have 3 blues and no reds I've just put one on my keys. Still have 2 blues to keep nice.

Just had a despatch email for Bandit Flower. Why didn't they put it in the same parcel as Wing, might have saved them a couple of quid 🤔
i think i asked them a while ago about this and iirc they said it was just easier to pack them seperately

this was an order that was part order and part pre-order that had a 2 week difference so i have no real idea, only AL stuff i got together was the stuff at christmas but that doesn't really count because that's cheating

So there's an unboxing of Wing part 1 on the AL YT channel. Looking good, probably gonna go collect mine from post office tomorrow.

However, someone in comments pointed something out. If you look at the image of Wing Gundam on the sleeve, there's uncropped ZZ Gundam behind it. Not sure if that's a case of the assets they were given (various franchise lead group shots) or a layer issue from reusing a template.

gel1Mp2.jpg

Seeing that makes me laugh more than it should really and I don't know why it's just so funny to see though hopefully it's tidied up for the complete package.

So just checked. That's the ZZ you can find on the sleeve of ZZ part 1. Suggesting this is AL using a template for the Gundam Collection releases and ZZ wasn't deleted/hidden when it was updated to produce the Wing sleeve.

Not trying to be scornful here. I have a design degree and sometimes goof up with layers myself.

Back