UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

All I can say to that is, stay tuned!
59YlCHQ.gif

does anyone know if a group buy is being setup for the 4k of gundam? or failing that know of a good forwarding service from japan

If you do want to import the 4K version, I'd highly recommend DE Japan. You do have to stump up the cash straight away though.

Myself I'm grabbing the BD version from Amazon JP. Not made the 4K jump yet.

Looks like the English dub for Kick Heart isn't included then.

Removed that erroneous statement - just checked on it at our end, and the English dub for Kick-Heart wasn't available to us for the home video release. Strictly speaking it was Kickstarter-exclusive, although it sounds like they managed to get hold of it for that TV broadcast.

Removed that erroneous statement - just checked on it at our end, and the English dub for Kick-Heart wasn't available to us for the home video release. Strictly speaking it was Kickstarter-exclusive, although it sounds like they managed to get hold of it for that TV broadcast.
That's fair enough then. I had to literally double check considering it has been a very long time since I last heard about it.

Which film were you talking about?
Noticed Mirai CE is £40 with no details of what's included. £30 on Amazon ATM though.
The RRP is usually £35 so its risen.
Yes I know Maquia and ASV were but they were exceptions. But this is the next film released after Maquia so could be a trend as yes we don't know what's in it

Back