UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Probably just gonna be GGO, B: The Beginning, and Twin Star for me (if I still have any interest in it by the time it finally arrives....)
I'm a little surprised Kakegurui isn't in the Q2 list as that was licenced before most of the other stuff if I remember correctly?

It was a US distributor other than Funi he had a "naming no names" rant about though, wasn't it? If I'm wrong... I mean I guess the one person entitled to be able to do a Jerome and get away with it is Jerome.
Yeah it was Sentai Cos they jumped shipped to MVM (Cos MVM don’t care for streaming)

Wow... absolutely nothing from me (simply because I'm not a fan of these series/films).

Except for Perfect Blue... which will take forever... despite being worked on for over a year... despite the fact that the AL disc was finished in November, and the Shout one was finished in January...

What was the release window for the AL 12 days of X-mas offers? Was it just anything older than 6 months could be included?

Trying to work out if any of these will be in this years sales or if I should go early bird.

Back