UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

My day 8 and day 13 orders arrived. Weirdly, my day 8 order contained a duplicate of my day 3 order, so now I have two copies of HAL. My order confirmation email still shows what I ordered, but the paper receipt has both. So it's entirely possible that the Eureka Seven Movie/UE mixup is DADC's fault, not AL. Still no sign of the second mystery box either.

Did anyone else order the DVD Mystery box and if so have you received it? Trying to find out if everyone had the same problem as me with it (namely there is a blu ray in it, and not a combo pack) and if not then what was I supposed to receive

Did anyone else order the DVD Mystery box and if so have you received it? Trying to find out if everyone had the same problem as me with it (namely there is a blu ray in it, and not a combo pack) and if not then what was I supposed to receive

You should contact AL who can sort that out better than us honestly.

You should contact AL who can sort that out better than us honestly.

Oh I already did, same day it arrived. Not heard back yet but I'm in no rush. Let AL have their holidays too and I'll check back after New Years. Plus it gives my remaining orders time to arrive to ensure those are correct. I wasn't expecting anyone here to be able to sort it out!
I was mostly asking out of nosiness to see if the bluray I received should have simply been the DVD version of the same title.

Nothing for me either, but my orders were later days (Lu on Day 11 and Snow White on the Bonus Day, besides the Maquia EB) - not expecting anything until w/c 7th January to be fair so I'm not worried...

Well I thought shipping logic was first in first shipped. So thatā€™s why Iā€™ve been confused by day 12 orders going out before day 3 stuff etc also wouldnā€™t it be quicker to grab my two items pack and send than all the times to gather a bundleā€™s components . But who knows Sony I guess.

Yes, they sifted through all the orders and went "look the Doctor only ordered 2 things let's not bother with his just yet!" šŸ˜œ
The bundles probably went out earlier precisely because they were the more difficult ones to do. Although someone the other day got the same 2 individual items I ordered from days 6 and 8 and haven't received yet, so who the f*** knows!

Andrew must have been busy because he forced Twitter into Passive Aggressive Mother Mode:
UXhzi3d.jpg

I've received two orders out of eight, so fired them an email earlier requesting a status update.

They got back to me quite quickly, really impressed.

Hi Marty,

I hope all is well.

No problem. Based on the latest information we have from the distribution centre here's an update on your orders for you -

######, ######, ######, ###### & ###### were all dispatched on 27th December.

###### was being picked and packed for shipping yesterday (Friday 28th Dec.) We've not been told it wasn't dispatched, so we're led to believe it was indeed sent yesterday.

I hope this helps but if you have any questions please do let us know.

Kind regards,

Jeremy Graves
Marketing Executive, All The Anime / Anime Ltd.

Iā€™ve received no shipping confirmation emails for any of my 4 other orders. Still only Tokyo Marble received and was all Iā€™ve had a shipping conf on.

Anyone else without shipping emails or just lacking your items now?

Back