UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Received shipping email for days 1, 2, 3 & 6, but not for 8. I got the email for 6 straight away which seemed to be around the time AL realised something was up.
Have received orders from 1, 2 & 3.

I got a shipping email for HAL and Tokyo Marble Chocolate that I ordered on day 3 ages ago but they haven't arrived yet. I also ordered the Escaflowne CE which was released on the 17th but hasn't arrived (only other thing was the Maquia early bird but that isn't due till later anyway).

I’ve received no shipping confirmation emails for any of my 4 other orders. Still only Tokyo Marble received and was all I’ve had a shipping conf on.

Anyone else without shipping emails or just lacking your items now?

I made 3 orders.

Decemer 5
December 8
December 11

I have received no shipping confirmation on any of my orders and none of my orders have arrived.

I made 3 orders.

December 5
December 8
December 11

I have received no shipping confirmation on any of my orders and none of my orders have arrived.

No one is getting shipping confirmation as AL seemingly has no clue about what and when items are being dispatched by Sony. Not sure whether it'll be up to Sony or AL directly to handle the misshipped items either.

No one is getting shipping confirmation as AL seemingly has no clue about what and when items are being dispatched by Sony. Not sure whether it'll be up to Sony or AL directly to handle the misshipped items either.
I imagine AL will be dealing with the problems but hopefully they'll be getting some sort of compensation from Sony.

I'm still waiting for Snow White CE, whenever that's going to be released, Martian Successor Nadesico CE from 7th and Chrono Crusade DVD from 11th. Even I'm starting to get a little p****d off now, especially when I ordered something from the States on 21st December which arrived on Saturday! 😒

Back