UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

I'm still waiting for Snow White CE, whenever that's going to be released, Martian Successor Nadesico CE from 7th and Chrono Crusade DVD from 11th. Even I'm starting to get a little p****d off now, especially when I ordered something from the States on 21st December which arrived on Saturday! 😒
Weren't most of the pre orders December dates?

Received all my orders today bar Assassination Classroom preorder, though for some reason got an extra copy of Place Promised in Our Early Days. Lucky I'm back in Edinburgh for New Years or I'd have missed them

I've got one order that it said it got "fullfilled" (which I assume it means it's been "dispatched") but I haven't received that order or any of the other ones.
I know they are asking us to patient until they sort things out, but how patient is patient? Another week or so?

Nothing for me either, still waiting for Kill la Kill parts 2/3 and noragami. I’m going to wait until the 2nd and then drop an email in as I don’t really want to bother the team over New Years when they wouldn’t be able to get answers until then mostly likely anyway.

Back