UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

I’ve had no post from anyone asides from Amazon today, been keeping an ear out for TNT but have no clue what would turn up.

Last edited:
Never seen a TNT guy in my area so I have no clue what type of time they usually do this area. Will say I dislike having to wait in all day for possible deliveries.

Seeing as no one has had a TNT delivery as of yet I think it's probably safe to say we're not getting anything today. We're from all over the country so there should have at least been a delivery today by now.

Pre-orders are handled internally. Whether you'll see it this side of Christmas is as yet unknown

Strange, considering that the Tokyo Ghoul set (which arrived yesterday) was a pre-order, although it got released a day after the sale. Then again, that wasn't exclusive to the All the Anime website, unlike the Assassination Classroom Season 1 and 2 set and the Snow White with the Red Hair complete set, which was.

either way frustrating no deliveries yet but it reminds me soo much of the wait for more gundam its like I keep getting torn between the USA version with their ultimate editions or the uk ones which are are much cheaper and more ergonomic on storage space XD

Strange how nothing has still turned up for a lot of people, would have thought if they shipped at least 1 thing on either monday or tuesday using TNT express like before we'd have it from tuesday and today, so all I can understand from this is that they might have only actually shipped day 1-3 on friday only. Must be a real mess at the distribution center :p

Back